The mysterious guy

Hey guys I'm back to writing this book I'm going to make some room to write more and still do my homework so hopeful I can make two chapter a week. Any way let's get into the story.

*****************************************************************************  

Hanna is getting ready for camping outside after a long walk to Calla to fight the evil beasts in Evergreen . Hanna was thinking about the real world. (that's what Hanna like's to call it.)

Hanna got the beds ready. and Lily was getting the wood for the fire as Blossom was getting ready to cook. We got the supplies from the city before we left. The princess gave me money to go on the journey. Blossom and Lily been talking about going to a magic shop later. to get some armor and spells and and some other stuff.

After a long night rest . The team started walking to Calla. "I think it was a two day walk to Calla from Ansu." said Lily.

While walking for a few hours we came a cross a little hut that has a sign that said Magic Shop. Hanna said "what kind of stuff do they sell". 

"They sell magic scrolls and magic stones that tell you what type of magic you can use or what type of magic you have, also they sell wands for you to use basic magic or they can help you with the magic you have if you are new to your magic." Lily answered.

"You can also get weapons and armor. Also clothes with a magic spell on it to protect you." said Blossom

As Hanna was about to go into the Magic shop she bump into someone. It was a guy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a black top and also a sweater. And black jeans. Hanna then fell back as the guy fell on top of her. It was a few seconds for the both of them to realize what just happen. When they did realize they both slowly started to blush. Lily and Blossom stood there in silence.

Then the guy slowly got off of Hanna and then said " sorry "  as he was still blushing and then said " I'm really sorry but I have to go " he got up and then lend a hand for Hanna to get up he smile at her and then ran off and looked back one more time with a smile.

Suddenly Blossom and Lily were right behind Hanna.

" You like him, don't you?" said Lily with a big smile.

"Ah.. no um maybe I mean NO!" Hanna said flustered.

"Oh no what is he's name?" said Blossom as soon as Blossom said that Hanna expression went happy to sad.

"Whatever let's just go in the shop" Hanna said sadly.

When Hanna notice that he drop something. His sword, with something written on the sword sheath. She picked it up and it said a name "Ren" Hanna was happy when she saw the name.

"Ren I hope to meet you again" Hanna murmured to herself and started to blush again.

"Come on Hanna" said Blossom  

***************************************************************** 

Well that was something I hope you guy like this chapter. But you guys know I have the power for Ren to never show up again. But I'm not that mean I'm 100% bringing Ren back. anyway hope you like this story and want more bye :)