The Journey Begins

Hey guys this is my first story i hope you guys like it, anyway lets get right in to the story.  : )

********************************************************************************************

Hanna is looking through the window like always as the bell rings to tell the students that schools starting. Hanna watched the late students running as fast as they can before the teacher does roll call. A normal day in high school. Ten minutes in second period Hanna heard a thump she looked out side the window and saw a box in the schools courtyard with a weird aura around it. Soon as she saw the box, her eyes widen and her body acted on it's own and she got up.

"I need to use the restroom" interrupting the class lesson 

"Ok but be fast there gonna be a test on the next thing where gonna talk about" said Mr. Smith. 

Hanna ran down to the courtyard as fast as she can to see what's in the box. The box was still there where Hanna last saw it. She ran up to it and took off the top of the box. As she did time seem to slow down and light was coming from the box. Hanna seem really happy soon as she saw what's in the box. 

"A wand" she said out loud in excitement. 

As soon as Hanna said that she jump back as a little cute fairy appeared out of nowhere. The fairy was the size of a kid. And her wings are light blue. Her dress was white, light green and light pink. The dress also had dark pink flowers on it. Her eyes are dark brown her hair is light pink. She had her hair down.

The fairy look at Hanna for a few seconds and said  "Your perfect!"

" Would you like to go to Evergreen?" She said with a big smile.

  Hanna look confuse when she said that.  

"what's evergreen?" Hanna said curiously.

"It's a magical world full of wonder and evil and you have found the wand which make's you the new hero of Evergreen we been waiting for a hero like you forever." she said excitement. 

Since Hanna had nothing to leave behind no friends, and no family, and she didn't care about school, her life was boring. Hanna thought about it for a minute, and said " Yes I would love to go." 

"To go to Evergreen you have to hold the wand in your hand and then read the magic words on the lid of the box" The fairy said.

"Ok by the way what's you name?" said Hanna. 

The little fairy said " My name is Blossom." 

"Ok Blossom let's go to Evergreen." Hanna grab the wand and read the words on the lid of the box. When Hanna said the last word. 

She saw something so beautiful their where flower petals falling out of nowhere and the wind got stronger. The flowers petals surrounded them. 

"It takes no time at all to go to Evergreen" said Blossom.

 And then the flower petals blow away with the wind. When they arrive at Evergreen. Time goes back to normal when they left the real world.

So the journey begins.

***********************************************************************************************  That's the end of chapter 1 of The Adventure of Evergreen hope you guys liked it and want more. anyway have a nice day and goodbye. ;)