Chapter 6 ~ Weirdness

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to upload as much chapters as before and that's because I'm lazy and I have lots of stories to write. And don't forget.. Homework.
So I, Vallerie, am so sorryyy.
Let's just get to the story shall we?

~•~•~•~•~

U N E D I T E D

Johnny's P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning with Colle beside me. I stroked her hair and decided to make a breakfast in bed for her. I opened the door slowly and went to the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes for her.

Colle's P.O.V.
I woke up with the smell of delicious chocolate chip pancakes and a glass of OJ in front of me.

C : You made this? For me?

J : Of course I did.

C : Your so sweet *eats pancake* *eyes widen* Oh my gosh! These taste so good.. I can never make pancakes this good!

J : Imma great cook ya know

C : *smiles*

J : I wanna take you to dinner today.

C : Aww, you're so sweet. Where are we going?

J : Secret *smirks*.

C : Why do you always smirk?

J : I don't know, it's just a signature Johnny thing.

C : *noddes* Sure, sure

I finished my breakfast and got out of bed. I crawled to the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and wrapped myself in a towel. I went outside and walked to my closet. I searched through my clothes and picked out a white crop top with jean shorts. I paired it with a gold necklace and gold sandals. I did my makeup light and curled my hair a bit to make it wavy. I went out of my room and met Johnny outside. We went to my car but Johnny said he should drive.

C : I need my daily dose of coffee. Can we go to Starbucks first?

J : Sure. I need my coffee too.

We sang along to our songs all the way there.

~At Starbucks~
We went inside and waited till it's our turn.

Barista : What would you like?

C : I'll have a Grande Matcha and Espresso Fusion. What do you want Johnny?

J : Hot Chocolate. I'll have it in Tall.

C : I thought you wanted coffee??

J : And I thought you liked that Red Velvet Frappucino?

C : That drink is for special occasions. Like yesterday...

Johnny nodded his head and payed for our drinks. We waited for them and went out. Unfortunately, when we were walking back to our car, fans surround us.

Fan 1 : Omg is it really them?

Fan 2 : I knew they were together!

Fan 3 : They look so cute together!

Fan 2 : Are you guys Johnny and Colle?

C : Umm.. Yes??

Fan 1 : Can we take a pic with you?

Fan 3 : Please??

J : Sure!

We took a quick photo and hugged them. We said our goodbyes and went to our car.

J : Well, I feel like everyone will know about us sooner than expected...

C : That's ok. They'll find out even if those fans don't post that photo anywhere.

J : That's kinda true tho.

We went on with our day, and our date. At night, when Johnny was asleep. I got a text from an unkown number.

Why are you with him??

Oh no! I think I know who it is... He'll be so mad...

~•~•~•~•~

Who do you think is the 'text sender'??
It could be anyone...
I'll just give you a clue, it starts with a M.
That's it!
Thanks for reading!

PS : this story may end a little earlier than expected cuz I really want to write my other story

Check out my other story too!

It's in my profile but just in case, I'll give the link down here

ttp://my.w.tt/UiNb/I4n0Va4fgB