Chapter 7 - Matty

U N E D I T E D

I thought he forgot about me, but I was wrong. You might be curious, but you'll know soon. I typed a reply to "unknown".

C : How do you know?

M : It's all over Instagram. Are you pretending you don't know?

C : I knew it! Well.. why do you care? At least I'm happy now.

M : You're happier with me Colle. Don't pretend we were nothing.

C : We are nothing! You were clearly cheating on me!

M : Stop it Colle! You know nothing.

C : Don't talk to me Matty. Ever.

I locked my phone and sighed. I saw Johnny looking at me with a curious look plastered on his face. Since we arrived home already, I tried to go out of the car but Johnny grabbed my hand and pulled my back into a sitting position. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

C : What do you want?

J : Who is that?

C : Who is who?

J : The person you texted. You act different now so what's going on? Who is that person?

C : No one. Just a friend who decided to ruin our night.

J : Who?

C : I told you it was no one! I'm gonna go inside.

I opened the door and walked inside. As soon as my feet touched the soft carpet, I started to feel relaxed. I walked to my room and changed to my PJs. I jumped to my bed and fell asleep right away.

Johnny's P.O.V.

I went out of my car and locked it. I went inside and sat at the living room. Who is it..? I thought. I walked to the kitchen to grab a little snack while I think about what had happened earlier. I tried to get it of my mind but it won't go away. I was feeling a little tired so I went to my room and slept. I didn't even care if I slept at Colle's house. I'm positive she won't mind. Besides, I'm hers.

~The next morning~

Colle's P.O.V.

Today I decided to finally go to Target to get some new pillows for the guest rooms. Johnny had to leave early so he would have time to record his new cover. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. I went to Instagram and posted a morning selfie with the caption :

Good morning fam <3! Starting a fresh new day by going to Target... alone. #foreveralone

I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth then went out to my closet to get dressed up. I picked out a white crop top with a picture of a pinaeple and black jeans. I wore my white converse and went downstairs to the kitchen so I can have breakfast. After having some delicious banana smoothie I grabbed my car keys and drove to Target.

~At Target~

I walked through the sliding doors and searched for the isle where they sell home stuff. Along the way, I saw the vlogging camera I wanted to buy for ages. I looked at it for a while. Someone decided to ruin my 'moment' with the camera by grabbing my hand. The person spun me around and my eyes widen. No!

C : Matty...?

~•~•~•~•~

Hope you like this chapter of Love Sparks!

~V

P.S. : I wrote this while studying for a test and my mom goes to my room every 5 minutes *maybe* to check if I'm actually studying so it took a long time..