#20 Eliza Taylor

Requested by Weneedbelieve

Soo i dont know what to write exactly so im just gonna start.

-

*3rd Person*

It was her first time being at the Panel and having a chance of meeting her favorite actor.

Eliza Taylor.

She knew her since her first movie neighbors revealed (i guess?) and since then she followed her everywhere.

Not like a stalker more like she watched all her movies, the 100 and interviews.

Once she was at another Panel but Eliza didnt show up cause her flight was cancelled, she was sad and in the midway through it, she already searched for the next Chance to see her on her Phone.

Anyway she followed her on twitter, instagram and snapchat (im guessing) and even had a fanpage for her.

She was only 13 when Eliza liked one of her pictures and she was the happiest person on the Earth.

The face of her mom was priceless as she saw her teenager daughter jumping on her bed while screaming.

At the moment she walked through the hall taking a seat near the stage where a man was already testing the microphone.

She grabbed the note with questions from the pocket of her jacket and opened the neatly folded paper.

A big goofy smile crossed Y/n's face at her own handwriting (reminds me of Shawn Mendes)

It was all across the paper, at the sides and backside. You could practically see how excited and happy she was while writing this and probably imagining how she would talk to her Star.

Y/n tucked a strand of hair that fell out of her dutt behind her back as she already numbered which one question she was going to ask. FIRST.

Applause ripped her out of her trance and made her eyes go wide and the smile turn into a grin. Almost as wide as the cheerish cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Her eyes roamed the stage looking for any thing that could've started the applause.

And to her surprise it was only the producer, he started talking to the in the background playing intro of the 100 season 4.

Everyone was excited and crazy, screaming their favorite ships, characters, actors or just screamed in happiness.

The Intro stopped by the Cover of The 100 with the main Characters in the foreground, all covered in dirt and standing brave next to each other.

Now it was Y/n's turn to scream, she screamed with the rest of the hall.

Eliza Taylor aka Clarke was standing in the middle in the cover next to her Bob Morley aka Bellamy and Marie Avgeropoulos aka Oktavia.

The producer introduced the fans to the Interviewer or better said guide for today. He seemed funny, his shirt tucked into the front of his skinny jeans and his hair camed back with gel.

He made a few jokes where Y/n giggled to herself and stood next to the other fans who laughed loudly with, but then rasped lowly in the microphone and started waving his arms wildly around, showing his excitment till they made a 'Tadaa' position and the named actor came in.

The first one. The main One.

'Let me introduce you to ELIZA TAYLOR' He told the public an Y/n's heart speed up.

Eliza came through the curtains on the left said, waved grant with a big smile and held her darf red dress up with her other hand while walking to her place and sitting down.

She looked fast over her place , infront of her a microphone and next to it the typical bottle of water.

Y/n's eyes were fixed on her favorite actor, her eyes glistening with sparkles, the grin never left her face and she didnt even notice the others coming on stage too and sitting down.

Suddenly Eliza caught Y/n's stare and smiled friendly before nodding to her. Y/n grin turned even wider and she almost squealed but could contain it.

Eliza laughed at Y/n's excitment,, but into the microphone.

'Hey why are you laughing i didnt even start?' The interviewer joked and the hall started laughing but stopped directly.

Y/n was nervous and rubbed her hands together before looking at the ground, she was in 2-3rd row and could see everything perfect so could the rest of the hall see her too.

'There's this wonderful funny women/girl (idk) standing in the ground, almost dying to see me and the gang' she waved her arms around the big table with all the others and they laughed, already looking through the crowd.

'And she looks like my biggest fan' Eliza stood up and jumped down the stage under the red band, that was the place where the securitys had no control for the stars, still Eliza confidently walked to Y/n.

Y/n's face was red and her eyes were full of tears, of Happiness.

She didnt have a V.I.P. ticket but she still got to meet her.

Eliza got through the crowd of screaming fans and fighted to Y/n.

While she held her mouth with both hands and shocked stepped back.

Eliza stepped forward and hugged her tightly as she also slipped her number into Y/n's jacket.

We're going to be good friends