#30 Elijah Mikaelson

Requests are still open!!!
-
Requested by /
The song, dress and rings aren't from me .
Listen to the song when the slow dance comes pls

This is inspired by Jo's weeding cause i love her❤

*3rd Person*

It has been three days since Elijah had asked Y/n to be his. For the eternity. Forever Together. He had asked her on one of the Mikaelson Balls that was organized for her. She remembered Kol and Klaus trying to distract her as they had played drunk and slurred through the big hall. Then Elijah had came up behind Y/n, his brothers had dropped the act and smiled widly at something behind her. She turned, confused and curious to see Elijah on one knee holding a small black box with a silver ring in it. Of course she said Yes. Who could say no to that puppy face.

Today, one day before the big weeding Y/n was still in the hospital working and about to end her shift. As a police officer came through the door into your room. "Ma'am, can we talk?" You nodded and led him inside. "Whats the problem" you asked worried and he quickly added "Its about Elijah Mikaelson" Your eyes filled with worry and you hastily questioned "Whats with him?" "I heard you were getting married to him" "Something wrong?" "Nope" he took some things from his uniforn, placed on the counter before saying "Everything is just right" Then he ripped his shirt off and started swinging his hips. You took a few steps back "Whoa's" leaving your mouth as suddenly Rebekah and Freya slid into the room, confettibombs exploding from their hands. They laughed and you started too, dancing with the stripper and having fun for the night.

-

"Do i wanna know what Elijah's doing right now?" You asked curiously while falling onto the big king size bed with Freya and Rebekah. Freya sat up, laughing and replied "Who cares? We're gonna party tonight. I mean we already started" She jumped up and you rolled your eyes playfully at her, before standing up also. You two jumped on the bed, laughing like 10 years old girls on their first pyjama party. "Im thirsty" Rebekah stated and walked over to a big brown shelf next to the door. "Really?" You wondered and jumped from the bed over to Rebekah. She grabbed three bottles Bourbon as Freya turned on the stereo. Playing 'Take a hint' by Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies, on the loudest volume. "Even after you drained the stripper?" You wanted to know, quirking an eyebrow and you were about to get the glass for the shots but she waved her hand showing me to forget about that before handing me a whole bottle. She smirked, then laughed and all of us jumped back on the bed, jumping up and down, dancing and drinking. This was gonna be a hard headache in the morning.

-
*Y/n's POV*

"Do you hear that" Rebekah asked me who was really drunk.

"Probably not" Freya stated, taking a big gulp before staring at me confused as i silenced her with my index finger. "Now I hear it too"

We all stood up and followed the sounds of a guitare, a piano and a bass instrument. The sounds came from the balcon and we strode over to the lightly opened big white doors. Freya pushed them open and walked in front of me protectily, then she looked down to the ground and smirked back at me. I stood now next to her and hid my mouth and nose behind my hands. Blushing uncontrollable. Down there stood Elijah in an open white shirt and a black trousers. Microphone in his hand and singing slowly to the music. He keeps singing as my big e/c eyes admired him while he closed his eyes, sang "I love you, my ange -eel" and hit a high note which made Rebekah snicker, proud of him. And I had to hold me back from jumping down into his strong arms and grinned dorkly down at my soon fiance. As he opened his eyes, we locked eyes and he blew a kiss in my direction. The moment was ended as Rebekah shushed him away, to keep the tradition not to see the bride before. I gave him one last lovely smile which he returned. Then we went to sleep.