#36 Caroline Forbes

Requested by ArlanHanson
Caroline Forbes x Male!Reader
-
Quotes: #19 "Without you its like i cant breath" ; #40 "I wish I never met you"; #11 "Please dont leave" ; #20 "You're perfect" ; #9 "Babygirl.." ; #12 "I love you"
I changed Quote #19
-
*Y/n's POV*

"What do you mean?" i asked completly confused as i turned back to my girlfriend who stood nervously arms crossed in front of me.

"I need a break of this" My brows furrowed and she seemed to realize something and slapped her forehead with shut eyes. "I dont...mean our relationship"

My body turned to her and i took steps towards her, and everytime i went forward she went two small ones backwards.

"You mean the pain" I stated and squinched my eyes at her "Yes.. I mean" she started but i cut her off furiously "Care i unterstand your mom is dead, bu-"

"No you dont" she screamed loudly, gripping her hair tightly and turning away before breathing in deeply. "You have no idea it hurts and i feel like i cant breath"

She started breathing heavily and uneven, her chest moving up and down and her eyes looking deeply into mine. "I want to turn it off"

Silence filled the room, and i could hear her shallow breathing as she looked at me softly. Afraid of my reaction.

"You?!" i screamed, tugging at my hair before turning in a circle to the wall and back to her "You want to turn it off?"

"..I knew you wouldnt understand." she replied quietly and looked down disapointed.
"What that you want to shut off every emotion"

"Y/n I-"

"no you want to live a humanity-less life without feelings just because one person is dead.

"THAT WAS'N JUST ONE PERSON" she screamed "she was my mother" her voice dropped and she collapsed on the floor. I tried hugging her but she pushed me away and screamed angrily while wipping her rosy tear-strained cheeks. "Leave me alone! You idiot! I wish i never met you!" Her hands rose to her head, scratching and rubbing her temple as she sank down the wall next to the table. I stood up, nodding at her and turning around walking a few steps towards the door.

Suddenly she stopped, her voice only a whisper muffled by her begging "Please"

My body tensed and i lifted my head so i could see her, trying to stand up. We walked to each other and i hugged her tightly to me, she threw her arms around my neck and hid her face in my neck. Her warm tears touching my skin. "Please don't leave me"

"Hey hey" i tried ressuming her but she kept pleading me to stay. "Babygirl" i took her face in my hands and wipped her tears away with my thumbs.

"Why can Elena turn it off and get to have her perfect life and i have to suffer"

I chuckled lightly and she tried glaring at me with glossy eyes.

"Because you're stronger than her. You're perfect and you will survive this without any ability of a vampire or a magic spell from Bonnie. You're going to survive this a human."

Care smiled and giggled sweetly, holding herself up at my shoulders and moving so her forehead was against mine.

"I love you"

"I love you too"