Chapter 5

"Woah. I had never seen inside this place before." Lucas exclaimed as he looked around. Maya smiled as she walked by about a dozen people until she found Zena. "Surprise!" Maya exclaimed with a huge smile and she and Zena hugged. "Girl, Whatcha doing back so soon? Ready to ditch the normal life so soon?" Zena teased. "Wish it were that easy." Maya joked.

Lucas was still in awe at the survivalist base. "It's like a military organisation.." He muttered. "Yeah but better." A survivalist leaning against a wall beside Lucas said. Lucas turned to him and smiled. "Lucas." "Jeremy" They shook hands.

"So what brings you here?" Zena asked taking a seat. "We were just looking at the abandoned factory, and i wanted to say hi." Maya Zena went on talking and laughing, like how she once did with Riley. Maya missed doing this with Riley. Lucas and Jeremy became quick friends while Jeremy gave him the official tour. "So, you thinking of joining us?" Jeremy asked Lucas when they had finished. "No my Girl- my friend was just visiting someone." Jeremy nudged Lucas hard, "Friend?" he said with a smirk. Quickly Lucas turned as red as a strawberry.

"Maya we better get going!" Lucas called out starting to feel a little awkward. Jeremy just grinned. Maya came out a joined them. Jeremy's jaw dropped when he saw her. "Y-You're THE Maya Hart!" Jeremy shouted. suddenly a lot of heads turned to Maya. "You're story is what inspires us all." One survivalist shouted. "The way you handled your situation is so heroic." Another called out. "Everyone here admires you Ms. Hart" Jeremy said acting all shy all of a sudden. "I might of talked about you, while you were gone.." Zena rubbed her arm. Maya smiled, "That's real nice and all but i got to go."

Okay I know real short I was writing this chapter AGES ago and completely forgot to finish and publish it. I'm on a ski trip with school at the moment and will be moving to a bigger room when I get home hopefully I will get a desk and be able to properly write and finish this story for you all. 😬 sorry all