Chapter 1

After last night, nothing will ever be the same in the town of Rocky Grove. You see, Rocky Grove is a little town located in Ohio. Rocky Grove, Ohio is your usual small town. Nothing ever happens there. Well nothing except for the usual murder mystery once every year. But this year's mystery was anything but normal. This year marks the death of Joshua Reynolds. Joshua is not what makes this murder unusual. It's the fact that every year the people that were murdered are always found in the old run down high school, they're usually found with the zodiac sign of Scorpio carved onto their wrists, hands, and neck. But, this year, Joshua was not found in the old run down high school or with the sign on him. He was found at the cemetery that's less than a block from his house. They examined his whole body, not one inch of his body has anything resembling the mark. Besides, the murderer usually goes for town celebrities. The closes Joshua has came to being a celebrity is when he took theater arts for two years in school, other than that, he was no celebrity. Everyone did know Joshua, but that is only because Rocky Grove is a little town, not even big enough to have any major name brands. Joshua Reynolds was just your average senior. He never did anything out of normal . . . except go to the old cemetery when possible. No one ever understood why he went to the cemetery. None of his family has died and none of his friends have died. No one knows why he goes, but their are guesses as to why. Some people think he goes because he is one of those people that are into the creepy voodoo things, others think it is because he is just too weird. Their is one other person that knows why he went to the cemetery, but they have yet to figure out who he told. His parents don't know why he went to the cemetery, the cops have asked around his friends if they knew why he went to the cemetery, but no one seems to know why he went. People from his school thinks that the person he talks to on the phone most of the day might be the one person that knows why he goes to the cemetery. But, no one can can unlock his phone.