Ch 4

Insanity pov

(Y/n) and I were focus on the tv and I'm winning." Come on Insanity! At least let me win this one time~" (y/n) whined as I laughed." Nah~ I hate losing." I said as she pouted." Eh... Fine then... I'm going to get lunch..." (y/n) said as I laughed and (y/n) got up and went to the kitchen. I slightly giggle and spotted Ben." Hey Benny! Wanna play Mario Kart?" I asked as Ben nodded and sat next to me.

Your amazing authors pov

Not so innocent little (y/n) walked inside the kitchen and spotted Ej who is eating kidneys.

Jay; Hey... Is that our kidney? 😲

Jayson; I don't know... Let's check...

Jay and Jayson; * Lift up their shirts to find a scar on the right side where their kidney should be* Uh... 😓 * Look at each other then (y/n) then Ej* 😨 WTF!!!!

" Hey Ej~" (y/n) greeted as Ej waved back with a cute Blushed." U-uh... Hey.. Insane..." (y/n) heard Ej stuttered." Yes?" (Y/n) asked." W-would you like to g-go on a killing spree w-with me?" He asked quietly as (y/n) smiled and nodded." Sure... I would love to!" She said as Ej smiled and got up." Great! I-i mean I'll see you tonight..." He said as he blushed and walked out the door. (Y/n) suddenly hear laughers behind her. She turned around and spotted the twins." (Y/n) and Ej sitting in the tree~" Jayson sing." K.I.S.S.I.N.G~" Jay sing." Oh grow up you two..." (y/n) said as the twins did a Hikaru and Karou pose." Oh grow up you two..." They mocked her as (y/n) rolled her eyes." Oh.. You better get ready for your daaaate~" Jay said with a giggle." It's not a date..." (y/n) said as the twins laughed and disappeared.

~ Time skip!~

(y/n) was sitting on her bed as Insanity lay on the floor with Dark." Ugh! We're bored~" The twins whined as (y/n) sigh." Well, find something to do." She said as Insanity looked up." Oh yeah... Aren't you going on a date with Jackie?" Insanity asked as Dark's eyes widened." Wait... What?!" Dark yelled." It's not a date and who told you?" (Y/n) asked." I asked the twins... Nicely..." Insanity said with an innocent smiled. Suddenly the twins pop up with a scared/Angry looked." L-Lies! S-she threaten us to spit it out!!" Jay yelled." S-she's so...mean..." Jayson said as they disappeared." Wait... You're going on a date with Eyeless or is it Laughing?" Dark asked." It's Eyeless dork..." Insanity said as she looked at (y/n)." Well... it's time for you to go~ You wouldn't want Jackie waiting~" She said as (y/n) sigh and got up." It won't be... We're just gonna go on a killing spree..." She said as she walked out the door. Then the twins appeared with a smile." Our little reader is soooo clueless~" Jay said." Heh... She doesn't know what's going on in this mansion..." Jayson said as Insanity sigh." (Y/n) really need to opened her eyes to see all the boys like her..." She said as Dark crossed his arms." Why can't you guys just let me be (y/n)'s prince?" He said." Where's the fun in that?" Jay asked." Just because you're my OC... doesn't mean you'll get all the attention." Jayson said as Dark looked away and Jayson sigh." Don't worry..." Jayson said as he wrapped his arm around Dark's shoulder." You'll hang out with (y/n) all day in the next chapter." Jayson said as everyone in the room stood in silence.

Insanity; 😮
Dark; 😃
Jayson; 😶
Jay; 😬

" Oops..." Jayson said as Jay growled." Damnit Jayson! You gave it away... AGAIN!" Jay yelled as She tackled him." Okay... Can someone write a fanfic about them... they're really meant for each other..." Insanity said

~Time skip~

Your pov

Ej and I walked back to the mansion. Both of us we're laughing about Jeff leaving Masky and Toby behind." I had fun killing with you..." I said as Ej nodded." Me too..." He said.

~😄Cue the cute romance moment😉~

Jayson & Jay pov

The night was quite beautiful. The stars shine bright and walking in the woods is really REALLY romantic. Suddenly Ej and (y/n) felt a breeze causing (y/n) to shudder at the coldness. Ej must have noticed (y/n)'s shivering. He decided to give her his Jacket! So Ej took off his Jacket showing his black T-shirt and his... Sexy... muscles... *drool*

Jayson; I think I'll take over... *grab the phone* Ahem...

As soon Ej took off his jacket he held it out for (y/n). She looked up to see Ej giving her his Jacket." Here... you looked cold." He said as (y/n) blushed." But what about you?" She asked ad Ej chuckle." Don't worry... You need it more than I do." He said as (y/n) blushed and took it. She put it on and the jacket is slightly covering her shorts. Ej blushed under his mask.' S-she look cute...' He thought. A few minutes later they have reached their destination. Ej decided to walk (y/n) to her room." Thanks for coming with me." Ej said as (y/n) smiled." No problem. It's was fun." She said as Ej smiled." Goodnight... My insane princess." Ej whispered the last part, but (y/n) didn't hear what he just said." Goodnight Ej." She said as Ej nodded and walked down the hall. (Y/n) opened her door and walked inside. She closed her door and spotted the twins sitting on her bed. Jayson smiled while holding a black phone and Jay had some tissue on her nose." Sooo..." The twins said." How's the date?" They asked." I told you a thousand times it is not a date.." (y/n) said as the twins smirked." Then why are you wearing Ej's Jacket?" Jay asked as (y/n) blushed." S-shut up!" She yelled as the twins laughed." Don't you have another book to write?" (Y/n) asked as the twins stopped laughing." Oh shoot! Our other story!" They yelled as they disappeared. (Y/n) laughed and went to bed.

(*Sigh* To much... *stared at Ej pic on the phone* notice me senpai~

Jayson; I think you ate too much CCC (chocolate chip cookies)...

Jay; My Senpai! *Held the phone closely to her chest and hiss at Jayson*

Jayson; *sigh and smile sweetly at the readers* Thank you for reading this book and sorry if this chapter suck... we're... not... really... into romantic stuff... but I hope you like it!

Jay; Senpai! Please notice me Senpai~😭)