Ch. 5

No one's pov

It was quiet for (y/n)... Too quiet... Usually Jay and Jayson would pop up, but it's different...' That's weird... usually the twins would appear and tease me like they always do...' She thought as she heard a knocked on her door." Come in." She said as the door opened revealing Masky." I-insane... Time for breakfast.." he said as (y/n) nodded and Masky slowly closed the door. She got off the bed and walk to the bathroom.' I wonder if the twins are okay...' she thought.

~Somewhere~

" Checkmate~😄"

" You lost...😒"

" We hate you ciel~😭"

reader pov

I walked out of the bathroom and walk downstairs and to the kitchen. I see everyone eating. I walked to the table and sat between Insanity and Sally." Good morning Insane." Slenderman said as he put a plate full of food in front of me." Good morning Slenderman." I said as I begin eating my food.

~Time skip~

After we're done eating, Insanity and I wash the dishes." Hey Insanity... Can I ask you something?" I asked." You just did..." Insanity said." Where's the twins?" I asked ignoring what she said earlier." Don't know.... Don't care...." She said." Oh... " I said as we finished the last one." Welp... we're done... time for mah fanfic!" Insanity said as she wiped her hands on her shirt." You read books?" I asked." No I write..." Insanity said." Oh! What kind of book you're writing?" I asked as Insanity grinned." My favorite OTP~ JayXJayson~" She said as I giggle." You really ship them huh?" I said." Yep..." She said.

No one pov

' And also... I ship you and every boy here..' Insanity thought as she giggle." What's so funny?" (Y/n) asked as Insanity shook her head." It's nothing..." She said as the two girls walked upstairs." Okay..." (y/n) said as they reached Insanity's room." Hey! Drop that!" They heard Dark's voice on the other side of  the room. Insanity and (y/n) looked at each other, till they heard giggling." Hey! Let go of me! Damnit You sneaking twins!" Dark yelled as Insanity opened the door revealing the twins and a tied up Dark. The twins was holding a blue case phone and giggling." Oh princess! Who do you choose?" Jayson said as he tried to hold his laugh." My dear Prince! I Choose you my love~" Jay said with a fake girly voice." I love you my insane princess!" Jayson yelled." I love you too my dark prince!" Jay yelled and finally they laughed while Dark blushed." Jay? Jayson? You're back?" (Y/n) said." What are you doing to my brother?" Insanity asked." Dark won't tell us why he was Blushing..." The twins said." Because it's not your business!" Dark yelled." Hey! I created you! I have to know what your thinking!" Jayson yelled." Again with the yelling..." Jay said deadpanned." Anyways... where have you two been?" (Y/n) asked." Oh! Well... You know the usual..." Jay said.

As the three girls were talking, Jayson slowly move closer to Dark, who is still tied up." Hey Dark... Hey... Hey... Hey Dark... Dark... Dark...Daaaaark~" Jayson whispered." What!?" Dark whispered back." Ask (Y/n) out!" Jayson said with a grinned as Dark blushed." W-what?!" Dark yelled." Come on! Remember the last chapter? I told you that you're going to hang out with (y/n)..." Jayson said." Oh! The one that Jay tackled you!" Dark said as Jayson whined." Don't mentioned that to meee~" He said." Anyways... Go on! It's your time to shine!" Jayson said as Dark blushed, but nodded." I'll do it later..." Dark said as Jayson grinned." Or now... Hey (y/n)!" Jayson yelled as (y/n) looked over to the two guys." Yes?" She said as Dark blushed." Dark wants to hang with you!" Jayson yelled." JAYSON!" Dark yelled in embarrassment as (y/n) giggles." Sure!" She said as Dark's cheeks became redder than Romano's tomatoes." Great!!!" Jayson said as he untied Dark. As Dark got up, Jayson pushed him to (y/n). He blushed." Be back before dinner!" Jayson and Jay yelled as they pushed them out the door." W-wait! My jacket!" (Y/n) yelled but the twins slammed the door shut." Done!" Jay and Jayson said as they dust their hands and sat on the floor." Riiiight... But seriously... Where were you?" Insanity asked in a scary tone causing the twins to hugged each other in fear." W-well... We... were busy..." Jayson said.

The twins were in a dark room. Jayson was holding a small knife, Jay was holding a round ball. The small knife and the round ball has eyes." (y/n) you're the prettiest girl in slender mansion..." Jayson said." Thank you Jayson." Jay said as she giggles." Would you accompany me in a bloody wedding at slender mansion today?" Jayson asked." No!" Jay said." But (y/n) I love you!" Jayson yelled." I... love you too." Jay said." I looooove you!" He whined." Marry me (y/n)!?" He asked as Jay turned the ball back." No..." She said." Why?!" Jayson asked as his voice cracked." I-I don't love you... Whoopise..." Jay said." (y/nnnn)!!!" Jayson cried, holding his knife up and with Jay laughing." I'm in love with another..." Jay said." Who is this man!?" Jayson cried." He...is...you.." Jay said as Jayson gasped." I love you! Marry me (y/n)!" Jayson said." No..." Jay said." (Y/nnnnnnn)!" Jayson cried." I'm in love with your brother..." Jay said." Jack!? I'll kill him when I find him!" Jayson said." Or... He'll find you!" Jack appear holding a teddy bear." JACK!?" Jay and Jayson yelled." The bloody wedding has been already wedding along! (Y/n) and I are getting Wed at the wedding today... You are not invited..." Jack said." Would you be my best man?" Jack asked." of course brother... I hate you so much..." Jayson said." Goodbye brother! I'll see you at the slender mansion!" Jack said." Goodbye Jayson... I'll always love you." Jay said." (Y/n)..." Jayson whispered.(Just rolled with us... it's funny and adorable at the same time....)

Oi! Are you there?" The twins thought were cut off by Insanity. The twins looked at Insanity." Wha?" They asked as Insanity sighed.

~With Dark and (y/n)~

" What's they're problem?" (Y/n) asked as Dark shrugged." Idk... I think they hate too much sweets..." Dark said as (y/n) nodded and they went back to playing video games in their victims room.