chapter4

[Authers note: Im having fun writing this story! ^w^ btw Rachael can i have back my death note dvd u had it for like two months now (rachael is my friend she is'nt aloud to have anything except wattpad) pls rate if you want more AND WARNING!! this chapter is NSFW if u don't want to see then don't read please)]

We finally got to the Owllery. Harry was panting out of breath and it was sort of hot. He said "follow me" and ran and dashed up the sprialing stairs up the tower, until he was about halfway and said to stop. We can see malfoy From here. he told me, and i looked out the window to make soure he wasnt coming. DTACO Came RUSHING OUT THE DOOR OF HOGWADRTS AND SHOOTING HIS WAND EVERYWHERE ANGERED. HARRY LOOKED UP! "WAIT I HAVE A PLAN" I have a plan he said, and got out his wand and used expelliarmus on an owl. THE BLLOOD WAS RUSHING TO MY NERVOUSNESS ABOUT THIS BUT I STAYED CALM. The owl came over to us and Harry spoke to it in Parseltouge, but I don't speak Parsletongue so I didn&t understand him. The owl shit on Malfoy! Malfoy ran away slowly with a frown. "I think we're safe, he said. Oh god, what a hero harry was. "thank you Harry, I- I" the words would not escape my nervous mouth. "what!?" what is it? I gulped largely. After seconds of silence I got the strenght. "I love you harry potter!" he GASPED! harry potter gave me a weird look. "well u too- u know" huh? What Could he mean? Did he love me as well? He couldnt? "Voilet I love you too!!!!!!!!" He did mean that! I was shocked and gave a shocked glance. "well he said, do you want to have a kiss?" I blushed hard all over. I never thoight harry Potter would be coming to me for a kiss, we could be boyfriend & girlfriend. "Uh uh uh, yes" I was sure but hesitating to answer.... he leaned in, and then i leaned in, and our lips were both one in the next second when we kissed with a passion. we stayed there for a few minutes but then... we started to take off our clothes with passion, and gave each other determined stares. we were laying down together and were about to get really passionate but then we heard draco again we though. "SHIT SHIT FUCK OH NO!" harry was rushign to the window naked. Draco was outside and knew he was there from my screaming during our kissing when i started to have organims, so he was rushing right up"STOP" said harry but draco wouldn't listen.. I Saw his face and he had an idea... "I am NAKED!" Harry screamed at Draco. Draco backed off then bc he was straight, so he did not want to see harry's private parts. "I'll fucking get you next time u peices of shit"'Draco.said. Whew. That was close. Harry thought it was finally safe to go out of the owelery, so we carefully went back into school.. next time we would be ready to kill malphoy beforre he coudl get to us.......