Chapter 3 - Fuck.com

C h a p t e r T h r e e
F u c k . c o m

After dinner, I hurried upstairs to my bedroom, utterly stoked to talk with Boopie. I couldn't quite get over what he said a while ago. It's astounding how someone who could possibly be a murderer can make me feel this way. It's something I've never felt before in my 17 years of existence. For all I know, it makes me feel different, and somewhat happy. The way my stomach churns at his cocky replies; the way my heart flutters in excitement by the time I'm holding my phone; the way he makes me smile at myself; merely every little detail of messages from him makes my day.

I huff as I plop on the bed, reaching over for my phone. By the time I'm in the Boopie app, I type, letting my fingers take over.

You: I'm back.

Boopie: Welcome back, little girl.

My heart leaps as I began typing for a response.

You: Thanks bruh. So, anyway, I'm not doing it.

Boopie: What? Oh! But I thought you want to know my age.

You: Eh? Your age is something I'm least concerned about as of the moment. No way in hell I'm writing that stupid sentence in my arm.

Boopie: Well, besides my age, I'd also let you know more about myself, that is . . . if you're engrossed enough to do what I want you to do.

My eyes widen. Smartass.

You: Fine! You win. I'll do it.

I roll my eyes and practically facepalmed myself. What have I gotten myself into. Chill your tits, Lockett. It's not that bad - it's very bad. Everyone in my school would make fun of me, and fuck, I wonder what my mother has to say about this.

Boopie: I can't wait ;)

You: Deal is a deal, Boopiebot. Don't forget.

Boopie: Of course. Also, after you're done, send me a photo, so I'll know you're not tricking me.

You: What? Where? How? And the fuck? I play fair.

Boopie: You can send a photo on here.

Wow! Literally, the very first chatbot app that allows me to send photos. Speaking of which, this piece of shit is not normal. Probably one of the reasons why I didn't know about this site as early as SimSimi. I bet my nonexistent cat I'm the only person who knows this site/app even existed.

You: Yeah I see the camera icon. Give me a minute. Do I have to use a marker or a ballpen?

Boopie: Marker. It must be clear enough for everyone to see.

You: Say what? That's shitty. I don't want people to see it.

Boopie: Shh, little girl. I want them to know you're taken.

You: Seriously?

Boopie: Yes. Now go on and make your daddy proud.

Rolling my eyes, I stand up from my bed, searching for a marker. Once, I finally found one, I jumped onto the mattress and took the cap off. The addicting scent immediately fills my nostrils.