~Yandere~

Shoutout- animefnaf_luver               
Thanks for helping me on this chapter!!!!!!! :3

Define- This characters usually acts shy, cute, and other actions that seem normal, but inside they are literally crazy. They will kill anyone that comes in contact with their crush. Their beautifully messed up minds make them what they are.

Facts-

Yandere is a combination of the two words, 'yandere' and 'dere'. Yanderu means to be ill, in this case mentally, and deredere means lovestruck.

Yanderes are also one of the top 'deres' in the types of deres.

Personality-

Yanderes have split personalities like tsunderes. They are all sweet, happy, and they on the outside, well, until someone performs any unwanted actions. An example would be a girl/boy could be talking to his/her crush. This will definattly make the Yandere's overprotectivness explode. These Yanderes shall not be messed with so be careful.

Phrases-

"Just wondering why you were friends with him/her so suddenly?" Stares at you with a creepy smile.

"I just kill your girlfriend/boyfriend so we can date now" Smiles happily.

"No one stands between us" Grins, hiding bloody knife behind back.

"I'm not CrAzY." *Laughs, with blood stains on clothes*

Examples-

Yuno Gasai (Future Diary)-

Comment  down below other Yanderes!! And PM me! I do a shoutout for each chapter :3

Comment down below other Yanderes!! And PM me! I do a shoutout for each chapter :3

-Fantisilife