~Himedere~

Boy version of this is called Oujidere
Ouji in Japanese means prince.

Define- This dere seems like a Tsundere or a Kuudere but it is to princess like to fit in. They feel superior to others and their crush. They are usually rich and wealthy.

Facts-

"Hime" comes from the Japanese word princess.

This is a uncommon one that not most people know about.

Keep in mind this is a princess, so a girl

Personality-
This dere, usually a girl, is a stuck up brat I could say. They think they are adored by everyone, this explains their pridefulness. They also as well treat others like their slaves, even their crushes. This sounds horrible but you haven't read the rest. Having a crush on one could be as horrible too. As the play with your emotions, but don't give up. Once you prove this dere your love for her, she might accept you.

Phases-

"Bow down to me peasant." *holds head high*

"Buy me food peasant" *flips hair as butler fans her*

(Can you be my girl friend/ boyfriend!?) "Umm no"  *face of disgust on face*
-3 months later-
(Can you please be my girlfriend/boyfriend?) "Lol no" *laughs*
-6 months later-
(:c) "meet me at the movies." *responds back* (bruh...)

"You low life." *stares you down making you feel weak*

Examples-

Aoyama Mio (The World God Knows)-

Oh your still here!? If so I hope you are enjoying this book

Oh your still here!? If so I hope you are enjoying this book. Umm anyways!! I'm sorta slow on updates with this book. I'm sorry! Please be patient with me :3

-Fantisilife