~Deredere~

Define- This dere, is basically a self explanatory one. It's literally the meaning, times itself. This type is basically an all out loving dere towards his/her crush.

Facts-

"Dere" used in this type means lovely-dovey.

This dere isn't a very popular one people are very familiar with but a common one in the anime world. This is although considered a main one.

Personality-

This dere, unlike the rest, is not "double faced" or does not have a split personality, they also get overlooked as well. This one is always kind towards his/her crush and others. They never get jealous when another girl/boy likes his/her crush or vice versa. This overly sweet and kind person is even loving towards their "enemies".  No matter what harm was done to them from their "enemy" they care nether less and completely forgive them. Having a deredere in your life is having a trustworthy, caring, and humble partner.

Phrases-

"I forgive you." *says after enemy apologizes for doing something horrible to them*

"Here is some lunch I made" *hands to crush happily, not even nervous or fazed if her/she denied it*

"I-I like you!" *confesses to crush, do not see this in Dandere terms*

They basically say very nice things and never get mad at others.

Examples-

Chiyo Sakura (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)-

This dere got me all excited when I found out I was mentioning Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

when I found out I was mentioning Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. This is one of my top fav animes and I hope you could watch it if you haven't. :3

I've been trying to be more accurate of information so some changes will come through in other chapters.

I forgot to mention to list down below anime characters that you think are Derederes! I love you all and I hope you enjoy.

PM me if you want to work on a chapter with me!! <3

-Fantisilife