~Dandere~

Define- Danderes at first seen like they are Kuuderes, vice versa for Kuuderes as well. This type of dere is quiet and shy, so very shy. They tend to keep quiet instead of trying to be sociable because they don't want to get into embarrassing situations, the ones that make us viewers feel embarrassed as well.  Danderes open up to the ones that befriends them, as well as their crush. They show their cute, sweet, and loving side.

Facts-

The prefix "dan" comes from the Japanese word "danmari". This word means silence.

This is one of the four archetypes in deres.

Personality-

This shy dere is always playing the safe side. The ones that have a small, meek voice and try to speak up. This usually ends in them getting embarrassed. Getting to know these deres are hard to get close, but when you get to know them they are such nice people. Around their crushs is the same way. They try so hard to pull themselves together to talk to their crush but end up failing. In most animes that stars Danderes, the crush would usually try to get close to him/her. In the end, bada bing, bada bang, they finally date.

Phrases-

"Oh... I understand" *holds in tears*

"Ehhhh!" *looks flushed and is blushing all over ^.^"

"......" * >\\\< famous blush marks appear on face*

They stutter all the time basically. >^.^<

Examples-

Mio Akiyama (K- on)-

HOI :3 Merp, I hope you agree with my choice of dandere

HOI :3 Merp, I hope you agree with my choice of dandere. Comment down below any Danderes that come to mind. ^.^
Anyway!! Vote if you want and if anyone that wants help me with future chapter please PM me.

-Fantisilife