Short little intro

Dean's POV

We finally got to town last night. Dad's sure that this one is a wendigo since people are so far only missing and Wisconsin is around their turf, but Sam says that since it's that time of month and that there hasn't been any past history of what seems to be a wendigo that it's probably a were wolf. I don't care really, I know how to gank both so, I'll be fine.

Dad says that we should go to the school here. Net work with kids, use the library. I don't know why he makes us go to school. We don't ever stay long and we know we can't make friends. It's way harder picking up assignments and shit when you are only there for a week or tow and got there in the middle of the year. 

Oh, well. Dad said that I could take the car to school. The motel wasn't in walking distance and he as hungover. So Sammy and I got into Baby and I started her up. Damn, Wisconsin is so fucking cold this time of year. I full blasted the heating and put her in drive.

I dropped Sammy off at the middle school and drove to the high school. 

Lacie's POV

I hurried and got onto the school bus where it picked me up at my house. I sat by myself and pulled out my phone, turned on Colors by Halsey and put my headphones in. Twenty minutes later, We were at the high school. I notice a fine as fuck car in the parking lot and stared at it for a bit before walking off of the parked bus. 

This morning when I woke up to my five a.m. alarm and hit snooze, seven snoozes later my little sister, Sarah came into my room yelling profanities to me as I got up and got dressed. I passed my four year old half brother in the hallway and patted his head full of dark, curly hair. I helped my still half asleep eight year old brother into his clothes and helped him find his shoes before walking to the bus stop. Now I am here. Hell. I walked down the hallway to the common room of Antigo High School. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this chapter is super short because the second and third chapters were already written in another book (supernatural imagines) and I wanted to just fill in the beginning.