Locklyle(or is it) part 2

I was in the basement with Lockwood, swinging my rapier at the effigies hanging from the ceiling. I have no idea why I had agreed to this. There are better things that I could've been doing now: watching anime, reading mantas, books and fanfics...

But here I am. And I could've sworn that I saw Lockwood sneak a few peeks at me. We went at about this for almost an hour until we were covered in sweat. Once the rapiers were put up, he turned to face me. 

"Soooooo... There's this thing that I've been wanting to tell you but we have been so busy this winter and I just forgot about it until now."

"Go ahead and say it," I replied.

"Well," he started. "Ever since you came here, I've kind of liked you. As time went by, those feeling grew and grew. But now, they're so uncontrollable. I-"

"You like me in that way don't you," I interrupted. "Sorry, go on."

"As I was saying, I just want to say-"

That's when I couldn't hold it back any longer. I just had to to it. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I know that you were going to say. And I love you too."

What the heck was I doing? Hugging my boss? 

Then, more of the unthinkable happened. He lifted my chin and kissed me. A boss... Kissing one of his co workers... Well, that's unheard of.

And that was when I woke up. Well, that was a weird dream , I thought. I checked the time. 11:50am. Welp, it's time to go downstairs, eat lunch with Lockwood and then go down to the basement and practice our rapier moves

To be continued...