I love you Grell

Grell's view 

"S-Sebastian?" The raven smiled down at me, absolutely drenched from the rain. What the hell was he doing here? "I'm terribly sorry to bother you at this hour Grell, but I just wanted to check to see if you were alright." I blinked with confusion. "From earlier with your boss. I wanted to see if he hurt you after I left." 

"Oh. Well um that's nice, thank you. And no he didn't. Just lectured was all." I was about to close the door, but Sebastian kept it open and said "Please, Grell, I know it's late but may I come in?" I blinked again, but thought. He was here at a weird hour, but then again he doesn't sleep and was probably bored. Besides, it's pouring like mad and I'd hate to just keep him out. So I nodded and stepped to the side. He entered, looking around. 

Sebastian's view 

Very red. Hehe it's adorable. I smiled down at Grell, her beautiful green eyes staring at me. I was very surprised that she didn't jump all over me when she answered the door. But, then again it was very late and looking at the huge pile of paper on her table, I assumed that she was working a bit late. 

"Would you like some tea or something?" She asked, and I shook my head. "N-No.... But there is something I would like to have.." She looked confused, but gasped as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "S-Se-Sebastian!!" She squeaked, blushing a bit. Oh she's so cute when she blushes! I smiled and leaned down, our lips inches from each other, and I quickly closed the small gap.

This is what heaven must feel like. Oh her lips were so soft and her body against mine was the perfect mix to it. I wanted her. I needed her! I love her...

I pulled away, smiling at her as she seemed very shocked and said "I love you Grell~"