Chapter 7 - Scars From The Past

[TRACKING DEVICE OFFLINE...]
[REBOOTING SYSTEM...]

-Intro-

[WELCOME BACK READER]
[STANDBY FOR CLEARANCE...]

[CREDITS TO XBOXGAMERK] 
[CLEARANCE: READER]
[PERMISSION GRANTED]

-End Of Intro-

Sensei slowly regained consciousness at the moment where Ash and them were taking his hat off, "SENSEI! NINJA!" Sensei shouted in surprise groping his hands to keep his hat on.
"Woah, Woah! Calm down! You might break a-" Ash was too late, the Sensei Ninja had broke a wound open again. "GRENIN!" It shouted in pain.
His hat fell off revealing a white cloths wrapped all over his left side only leaving his right eye exposed, they were surprised.
"Oh!" Serena gasped cupping her hand over her mouth, the Sensei Ninja moved his hand over the shoulder wound, "G-G-Gren...Nin...Sensei..." It muttered quietly embarrassed.
In a split second everyone was huddled together trying to close the wound up again, while Clemont trying to examine the cloth wrapped head.
It laid on the wall panting again, it sounded panicked and scared, "It's alright...calm down, we're just trying to help you." Clemont's voice was soothing soon the ninja's body relaxed, it's breathing normal.
He let his hand drop from the gash on his shoulder, the cloth around it's head fell off revealing many scars, especially a scar running across it's right eye thought it can still open and close.
"Ngh..." It quietly muttered, "D-D-Don't...Look at me...Sorry...if this disturbs you..." It spoke, "So it was right, they CAN talk." Clemont pushed up his glasses, "Woah...What happened to you?" Ash asked as the wound was patched up again.
"I-It's...My past..." It sighed, "I cannot tell my actual name...the name you can call me...is Sensei." Sensei looked down at the ground making a slight glance at Ash and closed his eyes in embarrassment. "Looks like I fought too hard...and made wounds..." Sensei frowned.
"I sense...such great potential...within your Ninja...I see..." Sensei coughed clearing his throat, "Name's Ash by the way, that's Clemont, Serena, Bonnie, and my little buddy Pikachu." Ash introduced, "I already know...your Greninja will refuse to be my...apprentice...But trust me...he will come eventually from the...Final Dance." Sensei continued, "Grenin?" Greninja questioned.
"I cannot tell more than this...Greninja...Your memories right now will be fogged..." Sensei's voice had them hooked right now.
"For now...Your journey is far from over." Sensei putted his hat on again, he got up with the group backing away, "It is my time to leave now...farewell..." Sensei bowed, "W-Wait! Sensei! What do you mean?!" Ash demanded an answer, "The future is yet to come Ash, your Greninja is full of potential, right now 'he' is in control of what happens in the future, I will see you again, farewell for now." Sensei blurred out from the area, they were in a prairie near a tree shading them.

------------------------------------------

"You're saying your old successful student had came to...what?" Core was confused, "Sensei you mean?...Oh yes..." Overseer replied with a slight glance.
"Sensei's past...is personal...he only told me, I can only tell you one thing...Core..." Overseer turned to him, "Although, Sensei was my very top student of the class, he is a Mage Blade Master, I teached him how to use those techniques making him quite invincible." He explained.
"His past he told me...5 years ago, it's a tragic past." Overseer sounded pitiful, "One thing he said to me..." He held up a finger.
"He's been Dishonored."