Chapter 18 - Relentless Warrior

Days later of countless fights...But something saved them...The days were endless of fighting...the chain of events IT caused...

"I would've known something..."

"That this ninja would be powerful..."

"Yet his power is not unlocked..."

"But yet again...I ask myself..."

"Was it worth saving them?..."

"The story of them?..."

"The power this ninja has..."

"Is unpredictable..."

"Yet he has a partial grip on his power..."

"It could still end up a catastrophic result..."

"I now devote myself..."

"My honor..."

"MY. DUTY."

"I will fight..."

"Till my last breath."

"GREN!" Greninja hit the ground, as the ring was lit on fire, Greninja, Ash, and...the other Greninja colored grey, dark grey, and white. Holding a spear as a weapon, it is relentless, it is fierce, it was nothing like they saw. From the blazes and smoke they saw it, the red ember glowing eyes. Greninja and them put up a fight lasting who knows how long? It has already proven it was a almost impossible boss, but what could it want? "Greninja! Come on! Get up!" Ash cried out, gritting his teeth, it seemed there was no hope left. They held Greninja up my the neck though still had the tongue wrapped around it seemed not to care. Pointing it's spear to Greninja's head, Ash ran for his dearest friend crying out, but it was too late...

"Was I dead?..."  Greninja thought as his head spun in circles, until an echoing voice in a soft male voice spoke, "Forever In a sea of stars...where am I?..." It asked. "Forever...Wherever..." The Greninja was floating in a sea of stars until they touched the surface of water, standing on it. Only the 3 we're there in the endless void standing on water. His spear floated down, he grabbed it a spun it  getting into a ready position...

"Last Phase..." He muttered.

He transformed being swallowed by a white circle and broke out of it, "Prepare...for your death..." It said but this time having 2x the power. Spear increased lethally by it's increased length and having the capability of a hailberd. Greninja grumbled knowing the odds are against them, "Come on bud." Ash held out a fist, it took Greninja a moment to realize Ash was holding out his fist for a fist bump. The frog curled his webbed paw and fist bumped Ash, "Nothing can stop us from the Kalos League, right?" The boy smiled, "Gren." Greninja croaked happily. "We shall duel out now." They said, "Vanguard II." Vanguard II introduced quickly. "I'll see this duel will end up very well." He anticipated.

"Ash...I promise you..."

"I will fight with everything I have..."

"I will stand by your side..."

"Our bond is stronger than all..."

"We."

"Will."

"WIN!"

-------------------------------------

"GO! Greninja!" Ash pointed shouting, "GRENIN!" Greninja who was now Ash-Greninja, threw the huge shuriken from his back, as it spun towards Vanguard, he sliced it in half. Ash-Greninja, now formed 2 swords in his webbed paws, the 2 both took into the air and clashed fiercely. The clash of a spear and swords at battle were seamless.

"The endless clashes..."

"All I hear..."

"But yet he is not strong enough..."

"But..."

"Did I ever follow orders?..."

"Forever Wherever my mind is..."

"Have I not notice that I've been..."

"Battling for hours...?"

"GREN!" Ash-Greninja struggled to get up from the ground, Ash was tired out as he was sprawled on the floor reaching his arm out for Greninja. Vanguard hovered over Ash-Greninja, "Relentless I am...you couldn't had beaten me..." He growled. "Now you die." He raised his spear...

"NOO!!" Ash screamed.