Chapter 16 - "I'm Not The Bad Guy."

After some relaxation at the Pokemon Center they headed off for the city just through the forest, they found Fear...gone weirdly.
Clemont theroized Fear might've gone scouting for them, until yet those creepy strings wrapped them up in the dark forest part.
"Greninja!" Greninja struggled to break free but to no avail to protect his trainer he's become overly protective.
"I got them again..." Puppeteer laughed creepily and sadistically, "They lose!" Fear giggled, "Well, well...if it isn't them again?..." Icicle sounded unpleased to hear it for a moment.
"I'll...just borrow them for a moment...leave the special one..." Puppeteer creepily smiled giving Greninja chills as he saw Ash and them being taken into the dark forest.
"Well, well you're very lucky Gren, he, he..." Puppeteer's smile grew into a sadistic grin as he retracted his strings onto his hand.
"Come here my puppets!" Puppeteer's sadistic grin grew wider as he presented Fear which was struck with strings through his back and out, his eyes changed into fear purple now controlled by Puppeteer, and Icicle the same as Fear.
"Some puppets are JUST GOLD." Puppeteer threw down Greninja harshly, he hitted the ground coughing slightly.

Creepy music starts to play as Puppeteer began to step foward slowly, hands at his side.

"Time for the main attraction,"
"The story must be told,"
"Time for a chain reaction,"
"That. Never. Get's. Old."
"Some puppets get satisfaction,"
"Break-ing, the. mold."
"Some puppets are just distractions..."
"Some puppets are."
"Just."
"Gold." Puppeteer's eyes changed to a darker shade of fear purple.

"I'm not the bad guy." Puppeteer placed his hand on his chest turning his head slightly away still staring at Greninja.
"I'm just a bit surprising,"
"It's not worth losing sleep," Icicle startled the frog by popping out from behind.
"It's not worth ana-lyz-ing." Puppeteer wagged his finger shaking his head.
"There was a time not so long ago, at all..." Puppeteer looked away and turned back grinning.
"I was just like you,"
"Can you hear my call?"
"Now I'm poppin' in over here, over there,"
"I'll be checking in but you'll never be aware,"
"In the beginning I kept a keen eye,"
"On the state of affairs with the new guy." Puppeteer held up Xero and then took him away.
"Now I got a new gig,"
"Let me know if'ya dig."
"I ain't going home, so I better go BIG."
"Just gotta glance at little ol' me and you'll get a little surprise~"
"IT'S ME."
"You may say that I'm breaking your mind..."
"In my opinion,"
"You're. much. too. kind."
"Time for the main attraction,"
"The story must be told,"
"Time for a chain reaction..."
"It. Never. Get's. old."
"Some puppets get satisfaction,"
"BREAKING. THE. MOLD..."
"Some puppets are just distractions..."
"Some puppets,"
"JUST."
"GOLD."

"You did a good job."
"Watching those little screens,"
"It warms my strings and puppets to hear some."
"FRESH."
"SCREAMS."
"But. Don't get me wrong,"
"You were very brave."
"When facing friendly puppets who are on my strings~" Puppeteer had the ninja in his strings.
"I'm finished training, done explaining,"
"No more facts are left remaining,"
"Now you know the gist of it,
"Your a perfect fit!" Puppeteer started to wrap strings around Greninja.
"I don't wanna hear." Greninja struggled and made desperate noises to break free.
"No More Complaining."
"I'm passing down this golden opportunity,"
"Eternal scrapyard, immunity."
"Take it with pride and enjoy the ride!"
"You'll forever be a part of this community."

"You may say that it's all in your mind...(It's all in your mind...)"
"But in the end..."
"I think that you will find..."
"You are the main attraction,"
"Your story must be told,"
"You are a chain reaction,"
"That. never. get's. old."
"Some puppets get satisfaction,"
"Break-ing. the mold."
"Some puppets are just distractions..."
"Some puppets are,"
"JUST."
"GOLD."
"You are the main attraction,"
"Your story must be told,"
"You are a chain reaction,"
"That. never. get's. old."
"Some puppets get satisfaction,"
"Break-ing. the mold."
"Some puppets are just distractions,"
"Some puppets are,"

"JUST."
"GOLD~"

"Ash...No..."  Greninja reached his only free hand out seeing Ash knocked out and tied in strings, "Time to sleep...Gren." Puppeteer sadistically grinned as he finished a 'chrysalis' process of wrapping Greninja up in strings.
"G-G-Grenin-" Greninja was suffocating due to his mouth being wrapped, Puppeteer's grin widened to hear the desperate gasps for air.
Puppeteer waited till Greninja stopped struggling and squirming in the chrysalis, "He, he...Goodnight, my special puppet." Puppeteer cut off the strings from his hands and let the string chrysalis sit on the ground.
"Let me just...open this for you..." Puppeteer took out his knife from behind his mid-back and sliced a slight cut where Greninja's nose was.
"My puppets, you are free~" Puppeteer did a gross process of 'unpossessing' a puppet, he launched his strings at his 2 puppets and wrapped them in it.
He pulled the strings back making 3 thin knives come out from their backs, "Puppet Possessor." Puppeteer observed the 6 thin knives full of a neon purple color.
"Agh...Puppeteer...Seriously?" Icicle groaned as his wounds healed quickly, his back ached, "It was fun~" Fear agreed having no reaction to the ache in his back.
Puppeteer turned his head down, and slightly lifted up with a sadistic grin, "He'll be in special...treatment~"