Receiving a Roman Counterpart

Perseus appeared back in the Dining Pavalin When I arrived Chiron bowed Lord Perseus what can we do for you alright heroes listen up said Perseus I am ordering you to form Search Parties and Find Annabeth Chase but you yes yes I know Athena freed her without letting me finish as to why she was in Chains an she escaped so you are to form a search and find her I already have the other Olympians and Minor gods searching for her now I must be going if you find her try and bring her in alive and with that Perseus Flashed to Camp Jupiter only to find them eating ROMANS listen I am Perseus my mortal name was Percy Jackson but now to the Greeks I am Lord Perseus King of Olympus god of Time Space Earth Tides Heroes Warfare Thunder Lightning and Loyalty as of right now I do not have a Roman form but that's not important I am ordering you to form Search Parties and find Annabeth Chase Daughter of Athena she has betrayed Olympus I want her  Alive now get to it the Reyna looked thoughtful for a minute before she said  Yes Lord Xantholis the Moment she said that Perseus form started Flickering between a Greek god and a guy with a purple Roman toga with the words SPQR Before it settled on the Roman Form Xantholis eh I like it There was a flash and the Roman form of the there fates appeared All Hail Lord Xantholis god of Time Space Earth Tides Heroes Warfare Thunder Lightning and Loyalty King of Olympus before they left and the ROMANS started chanting Ave Hail Lord Xantholis Your still here well get going and with that Xantholis flashed back to the Throne room of Olympus to see Hermes sitting on his throne Xantholis snorted Greeks Hermes noticed him and Sprung up his Cadacus in full attack mode Halt this is restricted area of Olympus Identify yourself immediately At ease Mercury Hermes Frowned and his form started Flickering before it settled on Hermes who are Hermes said I am Xantholis the Roman god of  Time Space Earth Tides Heroes Warfare Thunder Lightning and Loyalty and your king Hermes frowned no the King is Perse and then  it dawned on him Xantholis started Flickering and in his place stood Perseus who started laughing Well said Hermes it would seem the Romans have given you a Roman form yes indeed they have said Perseus now I assume your task is complete yes it is good the Perseus eyes glazed over the search parties have been formed they have just left the was two flashes and Poseidon an Hades  appeared Perseus I cannot sense her anywhere in the Oceans so I don't think she is travelling by sea ok Hades stepped forward I have the undead  posted on twenty four seven Guard Duty on all known entrances to Tartarus good Another Flash and Zeus appeared Perseus as of yet I have not sensed her in the sky Hera walked In I have informed the Minor gods of the situation and told them what to do if they come across her ok Artemis flashed in Perseus I have the Hunters searching for Her There was another flash this one Golden Obviously Apollo and it was I don't see her anywhere on the earth as of yet My Chariot has Facial Recognition so it is currently scanning for her the Sun chariot is on auto pilot the Moment It gets a hit I will be informed I'm thank you Artemis do the same for your chariot keep now keep looking and everyone keep me posted I want updates from either every Half Hour or every hour I have a bad feeling that she is not the only traitor All the gods except Perseus Flashed out Perseus form flickered and Xantholis took his place glancing at the Throne room once more He flashed out to see how the romans were doing.

When will Annabeth be Found will she be Found is there another traitor what happens next all will be revealed next time on Perseus god of Time an Tides.