Playboy had been Played

-Prologue-

They say "Action speaks louder than words"

But for her, it doesn't always work..

Sometimes you also need to speak up to let them know...

To let everyone know how you feel, how you've been hurt and how you've been loved...

That's her, that's Tyra Fey Pérez. She's a brat. As for her twin, Xyra Marie Pérez. The girly girl. They are the twins of the Pérez family. She has three brothers who are so over protective and paranoid.. And also her parents. Their family is one of the famed rich ones...

Tyra and Xyra are inseparable. They're like magnet, they apart but still finds their way to each other. Solving the problems together.

BUT

Will they still find their ways if one of them lost the voice to say, she's hurt? She can't take it anymore? She's giving up? She's broken? ... She's hurting? ... She's in mess??

Well, what if the girl that once said "Action speaks louder than words" doesn't always work out. That you need to speak up to let them know what you feel, lost the voice to say what she really feel???? Hmmmmmm....

That her past, gives her problems in the present. That it brings fuss in her life. She's been hunt down by her past. By her mistake. And now, she's doing the same thing..

Playing with someone.. She opened a game with the playboy.

A game that will change everything.

And the Playboy??

Meet Liam Taylor Gomez.. The PlayBoy of the Gomez family. One of the rich ones. The hot hunk stubborn child.. Meet a co-player, Tyra Pérez, the Brat Playgirl. He thought he can win over Tyra, but didn't know that he might fall for her... That he might let himself fall under Tyra's game.

He has this irresistible charm..

And

She's a femme fatale..

--

Will the two be together?

Will she ever fix the mess she made??

Will he fall for her??

Will they ever make it???

Why not read??? It's free..

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Some people are meant to fall in love with each other but not meant to be TOGETHER.

------------

The Effect of Boredom: Writing a Story... Hehehehehehe..

(-^ ___ ^-)

<3

Hope you liked it..

Pls. Vote and Spread...

Thank you.. U 3 U

3/1/14