Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lien's POV

"Let's go, Tyra. Leave that bitch alone." Sabi ng kambal ni-- Tyra?? Ata. Well, who cares. Buti nga at umalis na sila. Wala na akong makikitang panget. Oh, scratch that..

"What are you all looking at?!!" Meron pa palang natira. "Move it people!! Gosh.." I said as I push my cart. Now. Where is---

"Beeeeessshhhh!! Beesh! Over here!" Oh! There she is..

"Crissa. What a lovely way to great you're friend" sabi ko at nag hug kami.

"Correction. Best friend not friend. I miss you so much, besh" Sabi niya, then she giggled like a five years old child.

"Ooh.. I miss you too." Sabi ko kay Crissa. Oh, right! Where's my manners. She's Crissa Andrea Ramirez, my best friend since kid. Family friend sila namin. Or to make it clear, her parents is one of our business partner. There's a time, when our parents need to attend some meeting abroad, they use to drop her off in our house to sleep over and play with me. And she became my playmate and eventually, my best friend.

We are now walking towards her car. Nope. If you're thinking if she can drive. She has her driver. We're still not allowed to drive because we're still 15.

Shock? A lot of people do too.

"So, what happened??" She asked out of the blue.

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon, Lien. Spill it. What happened back there??" Oh. She must be talking about my encounter with that bitchy, Tyra and her twin. Yeah, I was mean. No. I'm actually mean to everyone. It only fade when I'm with this girl.

"That? That was nothing." I said with a smile and entered the car.

"Oh, Lien.." Sabi niya at pumasok na rin sa loob.

"Ma'am saan po tayo?? Sa bahay ni ma'am Lien po ba??" Tanong ng driver ni Crissa.

"To my house" ako na ang sumagot. Nag nod lang siya at pinaandar na ang kotse.

"Crissa, are you sure na hindi nila alam na ngayon ako dumating galing Brazil?" Tanong ko. Gusto ko kasi silang surpresahin.

"Yeah. Wala naman akong pinagsabihan. Maliban na lang kay manong.. Pero, teka. Akala ko ba galing kang France?"

"Yeah. Galing nga akong France. Pero hindi nila alam yun. All they know is, I was in Brazil attending that ceremony achu-chu na yun. They didn't know na, after that ceremony, I traveled back to France."

"Eh. Bakit ka ba pumunta sa France? I thought, you're family already decided to settle her in the Philippines?" Right. Crissa and me grow up in France, that's where I meet her and her brother.

"No reason. I just--- I just settled some things there.. That's all."

"So, have you seen my brother?? Have you two talked?? What happened?? Details. Tell me. Did you t---"

"CRISSA. I'm NOT on the mood to talk about it.. I'm tired." I said to her. I'm really not on the mood to talk about it. Especially about that guy.

"I'm sorry." She said, almost whispering.

"I'm sorry too, Crissa. It's just that-- it's not the right time to talk about you're brother."

"I understand..." She said. After that, their was a moment of silence between us. The silence was just broken by the sound of Crissa's phone.

"Yes?..... No, I'm fine.... Yeah..... I'm good.... I will.... Okay... Bye." Sabi niya sa kausap niya sa kabilang line.

"Who's that?" I ask.