Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Xyra's POV

Today is Wednesday, the 3rd day of class. Hooh.. This will be exciting! New School, New Friends, New environment and of course, New boys.. Hahahaha.. Just kidding! I better fix myself or I'll be running late for my first day in Perzton High Academy. Hihihihi.. Look, how's a Junior High School now. Hahaha..

"Hey! Hurry up, Xyra!!"

"I'm coming! Just wait, Tyra!" I shout back.. So excited!

"Whoa.. Easy there, princesses.." I heard Kuya Clint said. I'm now Finnish. I just curled my brownish hair, same as Tyra did.

"Looks like you two are excited huh." Kuya Clint said leaning his firm shoulders against the door.

I smiled and said "I can't wait!" He just laugh..

"C'mon, let's eat." He said and we fix our things and go downstairs. We headed to the dining room.

"Good morning to my two lovely daughter and to my handsome son." Mom said.

"Good morning, mommy!" I said and kiss her

"Good morning" Tyra said and kiss mom.

"Morning, mom." Kuya Clint said and did the same.

"Mom, where's Dad and Kuya Niko and Kuya Albert?" I ask.

"You're dad, sweetie, have some early meeting with his Client. And you're Kuya Niko, headed somewhere. And Albert, well, he said he'll go ahead. He said something about, paper works in Perzton University. Oh, well. Let's eat?" I just nod in a sign of saying yes.

Well, I guess Kuya Niko visit some of his friends here. Kuya Niko already finish schooling. He graduated in France. And for Kuya Albert, he's a college student in Perzton University. Perzton High Academy is a school for High school students and Perzton University is for College students. And our family own both schools.

"Hey, girls?" Mom said after drinking her water.

"Yes?" I ask

"Hmm?" Tyra said after shoving the spoon in her mouth.

"Umm.. You behave there, okay? I mean, you know. You girls are new and this is a new environment for you.. So, be good, okay? Especially you, Tyra."

"What? What did I do??" Tyra said innocently. Hahaha..

"Ah, don't think that I don't know what you been doing, missy.." Hahahahaha... Looks like someone is getting scolded. Hahahahahahahahahaha...

"What? I didn't do anything.. Look, it's their fault. They started it. I'm just finishing the battle.." Hahahaha.. Defensive. This is really going to be a fun school year..

"Battle?! Tyra, I'm telling you, behave there. Don't get yourself in any trouble.. Or you'll be stock here at home, grounded."

"Yeah. I know, I know.. Look mom, we'll be late, okay? I'll be good." Tyra said standing up and kiss mom goodbye.. I also did the same..

"Okay, take care. And Xyra, sweetie. Look out for you're sister, okay?" Mom said. Hahahaha.. I saw Tyra rolled her eyes.. Tsk. Tsk. Haha

"I always do, mom." I said and turn back.

"I don't need a babysitter!" Tyra shouted before getting inside the limo.. Hahaha.. I'm cool with this new Tyra.

"Bye mom!" I said and get inside the limo.. Fancy right? You're like a celebrity.. Riding in a limo going to school. And not to mention that you have a two bodyguards. You're like the president's daughter. Cool? For me, no.