Later On (a Jcpenny fanfic)

Jenn's P.O.V:
It was the summer of 2013, and i just turned 17. I was hanging out with Alexa, Rebecca, and o2l when one of the boys had a phone call.

Jc: Yes, that would be amazing. Thank you so much. Jc said over the phone.

Jc's P.O.V:
I was just on the phone with an excecutive. He said if i wanted to be a big Youtube star and be famous. Of course I had to say yes. It just makes me sad that he also said the job would be for 4 years... Not only that but it takes place in London. What will i do? I cant just leave my friends here, i cant just leave o2l.

Jc: oh my gosh guys guess what!?!?!

Everybody: what?

Jc: im going to be more famous than I am today. Theres a catch though...

Connor: what is it?

Jc: well its for four years, but im going to be living in London for those four years.

I could see that everybody was excited, though sad at the same time.

Jenn's P.OV:
When Jc said that, i felt sick to my stomach. Did i mention before i had a crush on Jc for a while now? What will i do without him? What if he starts dating someone else? Atleast hes going to come to vidcon, digitour, and playlist, then i can see him.

Jc: I can see you guys in summer though.

Kian: well Jc, we will miss you and you know there is always a place for you to stay at the o2l house. A bit cheesy i know.

~At the airport~ Jenn's P.O.V

Jc:ill miss you guys so much. Ive got some good news though...

Kian: what is it?

Jc: well since i will have freetime, im still going to make o2l videos.

Ricky: yay thats awesome!

Jc: well guys i should leave, im going to be late.

I saw that Jc started to hug everyone. It was soon my turn, i wanted to cry so bad. 'I have to keep the tears in.' I thought to myself. I never wanted to let go of him. He let go and waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Hey guys so this is my first fanfic. Im going to try and post every other day. Other than that comment and vote to see if i should continue. Thanks 😄