Beaten

~Jc's P.O.V~

I really want to beat up Jack right now. I walked closer to him and sat in front of him.

Jc: Why did you do it?

Jack: Well hello to you too.

Jc: Why did you do it?!?!

Jack: What, kiss Jenn?

Jc: Well?

Jack: Well because I love her. Unlike someone.

Jc: Look, just stay away. It's my problem not yours.

I ran out of Taco Bell then got into the car with Jenn.

~Jenn's P.O.V~

I saw Jc run out of the place like it was a race in the olympics. He looked weird...

Jenn: So how did it go?

Jc: Fine, just fine.

We decided to go eat Panera for the second time today, but who cares? Just as long as I'm with him. He drove me back home and said goodnight. I wasn't going to see him until noon tomorrow.

~next day around 11:30~

Jc and I decided to have brunch at Lemonade. It was so peaceful until guess who came? Thats right, Jack.

~Jack's P.O.V~

Jack: Hey you guys. He grabbed a chair and sat with us like it was nothing.

Jc: Hey Jack, if you don't mind we are having brunch?

Jack: Well Jc, see, I do mind a lot. Have you told her?

Jenn: Tell me what?

Jc: I told you I would tell her at the right time, just not know.

Jack: Really because it seems like the perfect time to me

Jenn: Jc, whats going on?

Jack: Well since Jc doesn't want to tell you, I will.

Jc: No, ill tell her.

Jack: Too late. Well Jenn as I was saying, Jc has not told you something and he isn't brave enough to tell you. Look, it might seem hard but he's cheating on someone with you.

Jenn: What?!?!?

Jack: It's true.

~Jc's P.O.V~

I cant believe i trusted Jack with my secret! Look, before I even started to date Jenn, and I was in London, I was dating someone. Her name was Kathy. We never officially broke up. Then when I came back to California, I thought I wouldn't see Kathy again. But two days aftershe called and she said she was going to come 3 months after my arrival. And those three months were almost up. Thats why I was so scared Jenn was going to break up with me that night. I thought Jack had told her. But I swear I was going to tell Jenn over Diner tonight.

I saw Jenn started tearing up. Jack hugged her while she cried over his shoulder.

Jack: Damn Jc, you always screw things up.

~Jenn's P.O.V~

I cant believe Jc was cheating on someone with me. I trusted him!

Jenn: Jack, can you just take me home?

Jack: Of course I will thats what friends are for.

He drove me home and I was still crying. I felt clueless. I felt alone. I felt like I couldn't trust anyone anymore.

Jack: Here we are, ill leave you to cool off then ill pick you up around 7:45 to have dinner.

Jenn: Sounds cool to me.

I opened the door to our apartment and just ran to my room.

Andrea: Jenn, is that you?!?!

I was sobbing. Andrea came into my room and sat right beside me.

Andrea: Whats wrong?

Jenn: everything.

Andrea: come on, tell me ill keep it a secret.

Jenn: Okay, well Today I found out Jc was cheating on someone with me. I trusted him.

Andrea: Well ill give you some alone time, meanwhile write all your thoughts on paper and the we'll go together to the park and burn it.

Jenn: Good Idea.

~Jc's P.O.V~

I headed home and I felt like an idiot, like a loser. I was beaten. Not physically, but with my feelings. One day I felt unstoppable, the other day I was crushed and beaten. I have to talk to Jenn.

I got home and went to my room and cried. Suddenly the doorbell rang. But i decided not to get it. I knew Connor was in his bedroom.

Connor: HEY JC CAN YOU GET THAT?!?!?

Jc: IM SORRY CONNOR BUT IM VERY BUSY.

Connor: Ugh

I heard murmuring down the hall. There was a knock on my door and guess who it was?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys so I cant sleep and I was bores, so why not write another chapter?

Hope you guys loved it. Tell me if you guys liked the plot twist. LYGSM 💜💜💜 and you guys are INSANE!!!! 750+ reads??? I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH 💜💜💜💜