Allies

Andreas P.O.V

That sweet, evil smile. How could I say no to Lia? Even if Jenn is my best friend. I just don't like the idea of her and Jc hanging out. I don't like Jc. I just don't, not for her at least. So in a way you could say I'm protecting her.

I don't care if I hurt her. But I don't want him to hurt her. 

                                                                                           ***

"Okay Lia, so I think I have a plan," I say whispering.

"You think you have one or you have one?" She says angrily. 

"I do." I say.

"So what is it?" She asks eagerly.

"Do you want Jc back or not?"

"Of course I do,"

"Well then let me handle all of this, and you can just do your part."

                                                                                      ***

"Jenn I have to talk you." I say as I walk into her room. She's getting ready. I texted Lia a few minutes ago to go over to Jc's house, and to hold him off for a couple minutes.

"Can it be quick? I have a date with Jc." She smiled as she said his name.

"Uh, sure. So I'm just going to cut to it. Are you actually happy with Jc?" I ask.

"Yes, of course. Why would I not?" she says.

"I just figured, I've never had a person make me feel so happy before." I admitted  to her.

"Oh, Andrea! I had no idea. Well, there must be someone out there who can make you feel like the happiest girl out there. Now, how about we talk about this when we get back?" she says assuringly.

We walk out the door, and she gives me a hug. She leaves, and I text Lia.

She's on her way.

                                                                             ***

Lia's P.O.V

Andrea told me to come here to Jc's house, and hold him off until Jenn walks in. I have something in mind, but I'm not sure it's going to work.

I ring the doorbell, and hear footsteps making their way to the door. The door opens, and Jc has an Oh No look on his face.

"Look JcPlease listen to me, I want to talk."

"Well then come on in, but I have a date so make it quick."