Me too

~Jenn's P.O.V~

I walked for about an hour until I was tired. I kept thinking about that girl. Oh wait, now I remember, she was Lia Marie Johnson. She also makes YouTube videos. She used to work with me at Awesomeness Tv. Wow, it's been such a long time since I last saw her.

I walked back to my car, but again, I saw them together. It made me want to punch something. But, why am I so jealous? I know I can't have Jc back, but I just can't accept it.

I tried to avoid him, and eventually succeeded. I got hungry, so I drove to Panera.

~Jc's P.O.V~

Lia is so pretty, I'm just sad she can't stay any longer. I also haven't tasked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. But see, I don't want to look desperate.

Lia: Hey, I have to go.

Jc: okay, it was nice for you to come.

Lia: Well, it was nice of you to invite me.

Jc: Well, you should go. You don't want to be late for your shoot.

Lia: Before I leave, i want to tell you something.

Jc: yes?

Lia: Well, your such a nice, sweet guy, and I really like you.

With that she kissed my cheek and ran off.

Jc: ME TOO!

It felt so magical when she kissed my cheek. Well, at least she made the first move. Now I need to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.

~Jenn's P.O.V~

I took my meal home. I wasn't in the mood to be out anymore. I opened the front door and saw Andrea and Kian watching a movie and cuddling together. Why couldn't that be me with someone?

Jenn: Hey guys.

Kian and Andrea: Hey

Andrea: where were you?

Jenn: oh, I was at the beach and grabbed something to eat. I'll leave you to love birds alone. I went inside my bedroom and kept up with some YouTube videos.

~Andrea's P.O.V~

Andrea: Kian? Somethings wrong with Jenn.

Kian: How do you know?

Andrea: Well, I'm her best friend and she looks upset.

Kian: Well, i'll leave you to investigate what's going on then. I love you.

Andrea: Me too

He kissed me and left. I walked into Jenn's room. She was crying.

Andrea: Jenn, what's wrong?

Jenn: nothing.

Andrea: Then why are you crying? Does this have to do something with Jc?

No answer. Of course it was about Jc, she likes him. But now that Jc Loves Lia, Jenn has been so down lately.

Andrea: Well, at least text him and tell him that this whole situation has been bothering you.

Jenn: Okay, thanks. I'll do it tomorrow.

I hugged her and comforted her until she fell asleep.

~Jc's P.O.V~ { The Next Day}

Today I made plans with Lia again. I'm going to take her out bowling and finally ask her to be my girlfriend. As I was going through my emails, I got a text. From Jenn? I thought she hated me.

Jenn: Hey, im bored.

Jc: Well me too, but not by tonight.

Jenn: Oh, thats good. I just wanted to ask you something.

Jc: Yep?

Jenn: Well it's been bothering me that we won't talk anymore, and I also know you like someone else, so you wanna start over and be friends?

Jc: Thats nice, and i'd love to be back to being friends.

She didn't answer anymore. Honestly, I forgot about Jenn and I ever being together.

~Jenn's P.O.V~

I decided to take Andrea's advice and text Jc. I wanted to know if he wanted to go back and be friends again. Well if I want him back, ill have to start all over.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys loved this chapter. This story will soon come to an end, but don't worry there is going to be a sequel!

Thanks for yall's support. ILYSFM💜💜💜