Love your subconscious

"You don't deserve to be here,

You don't deserve these friends,

You don't deserve these opportunities,

You don't deserve any help,

You're broken, un-mend able, shattered, un-save able, un-redeemable,

But then again,

Who would want to fix you? Who would take the time to put the pieces back together? Who REALLY cares about you? Who REALLY loves you? Would you like me to tell you? NO ONE! No one REALLY cares if you're slowly dying, they don't care if you're crying yourself to sleep, they don't care if you're slicing up your hip and stomach in the dark, they wouldn't care if you stepped out in front of a car or jumped into the river, no one loves you. What? Her? That girl you talk to who says she want to help? HA no! She can't help you! She doesn't love you! She says that to spare your feelings! And that 'friend' you confided in? She sighs about you every time she thinks about you, you annoy her with your bitching and moaning about your 'hard' life. Wow, you're scared of something? GET OVER IT! You're sad? So is everyone! What makes you so damn special? NOTHING! You're nothing and no one so just to the world a favour and go and fucking cut yourself! Don't be brave! Just give in and cut yourself! You miss it don't you? Well no one cares so why not?! Just do it."

- Love Your Subconscious xxx