Tag #1

Italics- Admin
Normal- Gundham
Underlined- Any guests

Tagged by TheOtherFlyingButter. You wanna talk about yourself, Gundham?

To make this easier on your human energy, I shall take 10 facts, and you shall do the same.

Gundham.. did you hit your head? You okay?

Fuahaha! Of course! It is I, Gundham Tanaka! You cannot defeat me by a simple blow to the head!

Okay, okay. The first 10 is yours, okay?

1. Gundham (in DR3) is in his early twenties. Around 22 at youngest. He is apparently 17 in the Neo World Program. Confusing, huh?

2. There is a possibility that Gundham has an interest or knowledge of alchemy.

3. In one of his Free-Time Events, he tells Hajime that he runs an informational website about breeding which he maintains carefully.

4. In another one of Gundham's Free-Time Events, he states that he pities livestock for being raised for the sole purpose of human consumption. This could mean that Gundham is possibly a vegetarian or vegan, though it is not confirmed.

5. While it is never shown, Gundham is apparently quite confident in his fighting abilities enough to take on an army of heavily armed reserve course students with Nekomaru's assistance and fight Nekomaru in a one-on-one fight despite the latter having been transformed into a cyborg.

6.The names of Gundham's four hamsters are: San-D, Jum-P, Maga-Z and Cham-P. All of the names are references to shōnen manga magazines (Sunday, Jump, Magazine and Champion).

7. His name is a reference to the popular Japanese mecha anime, Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, which later spawned an entire long-running series. His execution refers to a particular scene from the original anime as well.

8. In Danganronpa 3, Gundham's first name is never mentioned, not even in the credits. This may be due to risking copyright infringement from Sunrise - in-universe, Gundham claims that his first name is "cursed" and cannot be spoken aloud.

9. In Island Mode, Gundham states that he isn't very effective against "water-types", possibly hinting that he can't swim.

10. Gundham's stage actor, Masahiro Inoue, is married to Sonia Nevermind's stage actress Jamie Natsuki.

*deep breath* S-So it's, uh.. my turn, right..?

*nods and grabs popcorn* Go ahead, Mortal.

*gulps* Okay..?

11. I've enjoyed writing stories and reading them ever since I was a little kid.

12. I'm really short. Like, I'm in-between Hiyoko and Fuyuhiko's height.

Hiyoko: Wh- HEY! Take that back!

13. I listen to K-Pop and anime OSTs more than trending songs.

14. My waifu is **o** **r**g*i

15. I often listen to the Your Lie In April medley cover by AmaLee

16. I have some sort of obsession with music.

17. I enjoy looking at pastel combinations. I find it soothing for some odd reason.

18. I'm a nature kid. I enjoy watching birds fly and standing in grassy fields. Mostly ones with a load of cute flowers. ((Help me-))

19. I am a pure-blooded Filipino, yet I always speak English.

20. I watched Happy Tree Friends when I was 6.

What is this 'Happy Tree Friends'?

Too innocent. Too innocent. Wanna tag anyone?

No need.

Alright..?

((Feel free to do the tag yourself, I don't want to make anyone feel that they need to do it..))