Dare #5

Puppelove wants you to kiss the beloved Miss Sonia on the lips while hanging from the monkey bar-- Gundham??

*hugging his knees in a corner* Those unholy monkey bars...

Gundham?

*immediately stands up* I will accept your dare, Mortal.

*doorbell*

*almost trips on the way to the door* SOOOOONIAAAAAAAA~!! 💕

....

Sonia: Gundham! Admin told me that we're going to the park! This is so exciting!~

*blushing* I-Indeed...

~the god-forsaken story mode~

Gundham looks at the Ultimate Princess as she happily plays on the swing.

"D-Do I have to..?" He asks the Admin as she looks through tumblr for K-Pop imagines.

"Yup." She shruggs. "I'll be watching everything, by the way."

He groans. Why did I have to get this child as my admin..? He asks himself.

"D-Dark Queen, could you please stand in front of the m-monkey bars?" He stutters. Sonia nods happily, skipping to the monkey bars as Gundham silently follows her with a blush on his face.

"Like this?" She asks, looking at the monkey bars.

"Excellent." He runs to climb the monkey bars.

"What is this fo-" Sonia wasn't able to finish due to Gundham giving her a light kiss on the lips.

Finally getting a good view of what's happening, Sonia sees Gundham blushing while dangling on the monkey bars.

"M-M-My apologies, Dark Queen!" He bows.

Little did they know, Admin was recording everything. Sending the video to the 77th class' group using Gundham's account.

~~~

aaaaa- this is horrible i'm so sorry >~<