Return.

...

...

Hmph. Greetings, mortals. It has been a full year since this has been visited.

and i would like to apologize for that. i had a lot of emotional stuff going on in my life and it's not exactly helping me focus on my writing. my coping method this past year has been drawing, and it made me calm down a bit. so i decided to return to this account and finish some stuff i left behind while on my long hiatus.

first would be the tag i recently got.

The two dares that the small mortal had received need time to do. I am currently working on perfecting said dares and documenting them in an unpublished page.

So do not dare think I was simply lazing around while the mortal was in the middle of a battle with her own demons! Fuahaha!! I, the great Gundham Tanaka, would never rest while my admin was in distress! It would not make me a good leader as I am the ruler of the Tanaka Empire, now would it?!

uhm, so these are the questions gundham and i will be answering.

i decided to make a replica because it was a bit blurry.

Let us proceed then.

Do I like someone?

We... Well—

yes, i do. she's an amazing person and i'm so glad to have met her :)

You are a female, correct?

yeah. and?

... I will never understand mortals.

2. Do they like me?

I am not quite sure of that.

no. she friendzoned me :)) we're still good friends though, which is nice of her.

3. Middle name?

Hah! I would not reveal such information to the likes of you mortals!

i have to agree.

4. Single or Taken?

Single.

single.

5. Last person I texted?

my cousin.

... The Dark Queen.

oooh~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Last song I listened to?

The Dark Queen offered to sing for me as we were working on a song for the lost souls in Hell. We do not have a name for the melody as of yet.

Lla Llorona from Coco!!

Can you even understand that?

7. Battery Percentage?

The remaining life energy of my handheld electronic piece is 12%

3 percent :')

8. Girl Best Friend?

The Dark Queen. Truly innocent to the likes of the darkest depths of the Underworld, but she has been a delightful incarnation, she will unleash her true powers quit soon!

cant say, she doesnt have a wattpad account.

9. Guy Best Friend?

Nekomaru Nidai.

hnnnn cant tag him :<

10. Favourite OTP?

.. What?

a pairing involving two people in a romantic relationship.

Uhm.. The insane pale one and the mortal who claims to be named Hajime Hinata.

mine would be aura blackquill and metis cykes from ace attorney :)

11. Why did I make my account?

because i can ;P

12. Current Lock Screen?
Gundham:

 Current Lock Screen?Gundham:

Admin:

13. Birthday?

I was first sent to the mortal realm on the 14th of the 12th month two decades ago!!

i was born on the 18th of december, 2004. making me 13.

——

feel free to do this. i dont wanna force anyone