Prologo

N/A

The images or videos will be used to entertain, entertain and motivate the story for those who like to read and imagine, each one of these images or videos have owners by respective companies or independent artists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov Danny
It's been 11 years since I was abducted and separated from my family, where they have experimented in me every day of the year for almost 24 hours in a row, I hardly rest when they have ready the next laboratory only to perform painful experiments that would kill anyone And still I can not die, no matter how much I cry or how much I express in my face the immense pain that they make me suffer, they always say that only fake pain, that I am unable to feel it or express as well with my emotions, only in this hole hell there was only one person who showed compassion towards me and not only that, she was also the one who educated me, and that she is the mother of my daughter, her name is Kiara or agent K and I saw her as a maternal figure to me, she like me was forced to something she did not want and that was to have a child, she did not violate me or something like that, no, the agents constantly tried to clone me but every time they try they always failed, so they used My DNA or sperm to impregnate her against her will to give birth to a baby who would be constantly tortured like me.

It was strange to be a father at the age of 6 of a beautiful black-haired girl who was darker than the night itself with a few golden strands of red and a sapphire blue eyes, she shared the features of each other but more than My own, but I am so glad that she has a little resemblance to Kiara, she had a reddish blond hair with blue eyes, it was beautiful but slowly those colors and that fire that she had was turned off, when we are seeing and hearing how they took Elizabeth Of our hands, we felt powerless, but I took care that Elizabeth never suffered as I had and had to live, and what I did was to put a shield so that the agents could not touch her or Kiara, even though it was the most painful and exhausting thing that made it worth it, since I would always protect my family.

After 3 years that Elizabeth was born were the best years of my life because despite arriving from the  experimentation room, I was always happy to get to my cell to see my family, but since everything good has to come to an end, one day  I could not continue with all this, I was putting a lot of stress on my body and putting it to the limit, I did not have the strength to protect both of them, so Kiara told me to remove her shield, to take it away, but I couldn't, despite all of this I did not want Eli to grow up without a mother to confert her, to run at night to go to sleep, but apparently destiny had other plans, so I did what Kiara told me to do.
I saw how they killed her slowly, I saw how they made her suffer, and I could not do anything for the damn inhibitor that I had in my mules, ankles and neck, after they finished with her, they were going to continue with Eli, I allowed the fury, the anger, the hatred I had against them, so I rebel against them for taking someone important in my life and in the life of my daughter, so I attack with everything I had, I did not care if I was electrocuted by the inhibitor; That what I cared was to protect Eli, creating ice peaks that would protect Eli if someone dared to hurt her and not only I, also Kiara, because I saw her spirit touch the ice, this was her last will and gift to Eli.

After two days of torture, experimentation and training with out stop, they let me return to my cell, where Eli was. Although these bastards are the cause of my suffering, I am glad that they give me the necessary to feed and care for Eli, unfortunately they increased the inhibitor's, if before  all of this I had five, now I have 24, I have five in each arm and leg , Two in the torsou, one in the neck and the last is an eye patch, but what they do not know is that despite having so many inhibitor's is that I could still use my powers, power that I will use to protect Eli and gather all ofbthe power that I can, so I can be able to taje her out from this pit of hell, after two years I use all the power that I gather to get Eli out of here who was only 5 years, but I swear that I would take her out of here creating a portal to the ghost zone and told Eli to search One of the following ghosts who were Pandora, Frozbite, Princess Dora, Ember, Kitty, Jhonny 13, Clockwork and Wulf, and if you wonder who was the one who told me this, it was Kiara, she told me they would help Eli and that in a future They would rescue me with the help of someone else.

And it's been almost three years since I've seen Eli, she will soon be eight and I will not be able to be by her side to celebrate her birthday and another year that I celebrate only my birthday, the truth I expect for fourteen birthday is that someone finish With all of this, and get me out of here.

A / N
Here Sby here with another book, I hope you like it for a star and a comment, and Elizabeth and Kiara are my characters and this is my first book in English, before this story was in Spanish but there were not many who I liked Danny Phantom in Spanish so I translated it and rewritten it in English