VICTIM #10

Israel has been sneaking out to see Nazomi. Fortunately, nobody catches him yet. Of course, he doesn't show his self to Naz, nobody wants to be named 'creepy stalker' right? And so is he. Parang desperado kung tingnan pero sa totoo lang hindi nya rin alam kung bakit nag kakaganito sya. He feels like he needs to check her every time. There's an urge of something from her that says he has to stick with her. Ostensibly, everything feels so odd lately. He isn't like this before, if a woman wasn't interested of him then he just lets her go. But now he feels so obsessed with her. Something is telling him to protect her.

"Captain" napukaw si Israel sa boses ng kasamahan. He's in the verandah looking at the peaceful verdant below. Umupo angh kasamahan nya sa katabing nyang silya. May hawak itong dalawang baso ng kape. "Here" he handed the cup of coffee to Israel.

"Thanks" Israel mumbles and abruptly guzzles his coffee. "Uhh Uhh Uhh" napaubo ito at naluwa ang kape.

"Hahaha" tawa ng kasamahan nito. "You're weird, ey " napalingon si Israel sa sinabi ng kasamahan. Kumunot ang noo nya. "I mean, you're acting so different lately" his comrade remarks. Tumaas naman ang kilay nito.

"How so?" Israel asks Peter who's using the alias 'Juliett' from his Team. Peter shrugs his shoulder and sighs deeply. "Problem?" tanong ni Israel sa kasama

"Nah. I don't know if I should tell you or tell the UN about this" Israel's forehead creases. "I found something " tumaas lalo ang kilay nya

"What was it?" he leans closer to Peter at hininaan ang boses. They have to be more extra careful, people around are watching them. As what the other officers reminded, tons of agents were planted in and out of the building. There's no one that they can trust unless this person is sent from the UN.

"The government's in a mess right now. The president, well basically he's no longer holds the power anymore. He's just there as a display but truthfully the communism is the one who's controlling the nation. The only agency from the government that isn't under the communism is AFP. The problem isn't about corruption, the reason why we were sent here was to investigate why the heck they can escape from the media and the public" mahabang sabi nito.

"What I don't..I mean what?" nalilitong tanong ni Israel sa kasama. His brain isn't processing anymore.

"The public isn't receptive enough to listen to the palace's explanations. They were brainwashed and that's the issue that the man in the battle field has to investigate. The president has to take the blame, apparently no one is in his side to defend him. I believe he'll be impeach soon" sabi pa niyo. Everything is still processing in Israel's mind. "We were sent here as an agent. We have to know who is the real enemy" he whispers

Napa iling nalang si israel sa nalaman galing sa kasamahan. "This is all absurd" umiiling iling na sabi nya. "I thought the Conservative Party won?" takang tanong ni Israel

"Yeah, they did, but I don't know what happened. Everything is a mess captain, I swear we'll be another superman again" habang umiling iling ito. "If my mom knew what our mission would be, I swear she wouldn't let my ass to fly here." Dagdag pa nito. "This is a risky mission, we don't know who we against with. We know how to aim but we don't know where to shoot, worst the bullet may come back to us. Our arrival wasn't even recorded and we're not allowed to fly back from this country. Once they tell us to go back we have to go back without looking back. If those shits will find out that we're present in this country, we're dead captain. No one's going to protect us. Foreign armies were banned here, this country is no longer accepting anything from other nations. Funny cause people believes that they don't need a foreign ruler cause this is their nation and we are a menace, whereas foreign terrorists goes in and out. All of the terrorist such as MNLF, MILF, Abu Sayyaf and the New People's Army are now one. They were creating massive groups of people to support and protect their shits" mahabang sabi nito. Napa inom ito ng kape, hindi nya alintana ang init ng iniinom. He is fuming mad. Israel on the other hand still can't believe what he just heard.