me

your palms were sweaty, your legs shaking. in a second you were on the ground lying on the green grass, unconcious. seokmin was panicking, he was clueless. he had never encountered something like this before. it was all new to him.

"i'm sorry, i really am." was all he said before he left running away tears flowing down his red cheeks.

you woke up to a stinging pain in your chest, you sat up and held a hand against your chest. you took deep breaths as you tried soothing the pain. you scanned your surroundings to find yourself in your room but you had no memory of personally walking home.

your lips shifted upwards at the memory of seokmin's smile and how he made you laugh so much. that smile soon faded as you remembered the sight before you fainted.

you grabbed your phone to search for his number. your eyes lit up as his name flashed across your screen. without hesitation, you called the number. multiple rings has passed but no answer. you tried again, again and yet again but his sweet voice never got to your ears.

you got up and washed up. as usual, no one was at home early this morning since your parents were obsessed with work. you sighed and prepared yourself for school and the new semester ahead of you. you locked the door and proceeded to school with heavy footsteps. your thoughts were all over the place. why was his neck bleeding? did he not feel anything? and how did you get back home safely?

as soon you stepped into class soft murmurs were heard.

"yah, did you hear? that girl was carried by our school's student council president all the way back home. what a lucky bitch."

"some even said she was crazy to be all alone at night at some creepy abandoned playground."

you were dumbfounded. was it really true that the student council president sent you back home? you weren't really disturbed by the meaningless whispers and gazes but you were on your edge at the thought of the student council president and school heart-throb, hong jisoo carrying you.

school ended and you decided to confront jisoo to confirm the rumours. as you scurried to the council room you bumped into someone, apologising frantically before moving on only to be grabbed by the wrist.

"hey, we need to talk."

-ehehehe few more chaps and im done!!!