Chapter 1: The Best Days (part 1)

A/N
Comment if you ship Jarker, if you don't know Mcjuggernuggets, WATCH HIM.😂😂

Parker's favorite days were the days he would spend with Jesse, filming. Though it was hard work, every hour was precious.
Hours of joking around, laughing...Parker loved all of it.

Soon after he started working for Jesse, he started to have feelings for him, but he knew it would never happen. Jesse had Juliette, and they were great together. Parker had a girlfriend too, but nowadays they weren't getting along because he worked so often and they never really saw each other enough.

Still, Parker desperately wanted to be with Jesse, and there were moments where he thought Jesse wanted that too.

There would be nights where they'd spend all their times playing video games, and they'd talk about all the things that were going on in their lives. Jesse seemed happy, but he knew there was something wrong with Parker.

"Park" he said, putting his hand on Parker's shoulder,"What's up? You aren't your usual self."
Parker's heart quickened,"Don't worry, I'm fine!" he said convincingly.
Suddenly, Jesse edged closer and said,"If there is ever ANYTHING bothering you, please tell me ." Parker smiled,"Ok"

Weeks later, Parker broke up with his girlfriend. He spent the night after the break up with none other than Jesse, after they had finished filming the video for today, Parker told Jesse about the tragic event.

"Wow, you guys broke up! Why? " Parker struggled to find the words.
"Like, were you guys arguing, is she interested in someone else?"
"We were arguing a bit..." Parker began.

"Are YOU interested in someone else?"
Parker's cheeks turned red, and Jesse knew that any answer to that question that wasn't yes, was a lie.

"Dude, who is she? Who could you possibly dump your girlfriend for??"
Parker's hands began to shake,"Um...not..."

Jesse's eye's widened,"Your gay?" he laughed,"I knew it!"

Parker stood up and turned away from Jesse, looking at the ground. Tears filled his eyes.

"Asshole" he muttered.

Jesse looked at him in shock,"Man, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were serious." Parker said nothing.

"So, who is...he?"