Chapter 3: After That Night... (part 1)

A/N
HEY! I GOT INSPIRED SO QUICKLY😂😂

Jesse woke up abruptly,“What happened last night? ” he said to himself. Then, it all came flooding back. He stood up hastily and put his shirt back on.

“Holy sh*t, oh sh*t. I, I f**ked Parker.” he whispered. He thought back to last night. What had drawn him to Parker? Was he just desperate for love, or desperate for Parker?

Jesse was pacing round his room, when Parker awoke. He smiled,“Morning.” he mumbled. Before Parker could say anything else, Jesse interrupted him,“Dude, I think you should go.” Parker's happy expression quickly faded.
“What, why? I thought you liked me. I thought you and I could be-”
“No. Last night was a mistake. Parker, you're funny, you're really nice, but last night didn't mean anything .”

Parker's heart sank, “Last night you were all over me, you wouldn't stop. The way you kissed me... was that all a f**king mistake!?” his voice slowly raising.

Jesse sighed,“Look, after last night, you must be tired, go home and get some rest, OK? Take the day off.”

The next few days weren't fun at all for Parker. Things were awkward between him and Jesse, very awkward.

But Jesse couldn't take it anymore one day. He kept thinking back to that night. He had meant everything he had said to Parker, everything he had done to him. The kiss, that meant something. Though he was reluctant to tell Parker this, because he was still with Juliette, and he loved her, at least he thought he did.

Nearly a week later, after filming some extra clips to go with The Psycho series BTS, Jesse said,“Parker, we're going out.”
Parker's face lit up,“Ok!”