Chapter 18: A perfect evening...(part 1)

A/N
This is pretty long, which I didn't anticipate. I also didn't really think this would be one of those chapters with another part. Oh well, hopefully part 2 of this (which will be more filler fluff than plot, will also be out this week) Anyway, this is long and you probably just want to read Jarker...
SO GO FORTH!

---♢♢---

Parker was more than happy when the filming was complete and they could leave- finally.

Filming that day was long and awkward, but like Jesse said, they had to remain professional: for the juggies!

Jesse seemed especially uncomfortable while they filmed, as if just being in the same room as Boogie  brought back the raging storm of hurt...from the chase, to the words that had said to him last night.

Very quickly, Parker noticed his uneasiness and gave him a look as if to say don't worry, we'll be out of here soon.

And when the time came where Jesse could put down his camera, satisfied by the work they had done, under the awkward circumstances, Jesse, Jeffrey and Parker gathered their things quickly and rushed off, saying a curt goodbye.

"So, we heading back to Jersey then?" Parker asked.

"Um, I guess-"

"Nah! I thought we could stay in a hotel for a few days, to relax you know?" Jeffrey interrupted.

"Oh, alright then." Jesse looked at his brother, his eyes saying what the f*ck, why?

Then, when Parker was out of earshot, Jeffrey spoke to his brother in a low voice.

"You two haven't had much time to yourselves, so I thought you guys could would appreciate a night with no interruptions...while you're f*cking him an' all."

Jesse was suprised,"woah, thanks man,"

"Whatever, it's no big deal..."

Parker looked over his shoulder,"What hotel are we heading to?"

Jeffrey smiled,"I know a place, I'll call an uber"

---♡♡---

"Here are the keys to your rooms." The lady behind the desk handed Jeffrey two keys.

"Here's your key!" He handed Jesse a key that for his and Parker's room.

"I'm staying down the hall, room 128." Then Jeffery added,"Have fun you two..."

"Let's head to our room then!" Jesse took Parker's hand, which shocked him a little.

That lady's still looking at us after all, he thought.

They walked down the hall hand in hand, though Parker lagged behind slightly, then into the lift, up to floor 5.

"Wow Jess, what a sudden burst of confidence...it's kinda sexy..."

Smiling, Jesse said,"Yeah, confidence is sexy as f*ck, especially when its me." Then something crossed his mind, "Remember the time in McDonald's? Or the car I guess...where I told you..."

"I remember. You were real f*cking dramatic about it!" Parker joked.

"I was not f*cking dramatic."

"Really Jesse?"

"Shut up."

The sudden ding of the bell and the lift doors sliding open interrupted their conversation.