Chapter 7

I grin as I look around seeing if the guard was coming, or not, and he wasn't. I walk up to Jack, from the outside,and tap his head. He stirred, but did wake. I sigh and flick his head, now waking him up. He looked around, but couldn't see me. He got off his bed and stood next to mine, "Mark what is it---" he stopped once he realized I wasn't there.

"Door honey," I whispered. He turned to me finally and walking up to me. "Hi," I grin again.

"How the hell?!" He tried to yell but keep his voice down.

"Remember when I said I'd show you why I was here? Well," I spun in a circle as a gesture, "this is why."

"I know that. I asked, how?!"

"Magic. I flew through the wall," I shrug, holding in a laugh. I freeze as I hear keys in a lock, and know it's the door to this area. "Shit," I hurry over to the opening I made and slip through, closing it once I'm in. I realize Jack is still out of bed, not good. "Jack, go to bed," I rush him to his as I lay in mine. After the guard passes our room, and smile to myself with a laugh, and fall asleep.

~Next Day (lunch)~

"Mark, how did you do that?" Fe asked. I explained what happened last night and Wade and Felix were both in complete and utter shock.

"Magic," Jack mimicked me from last night. I rolled my eyes and we all laughed. "Was it just you? Or you and another person? Oh wait, why were you in jail, or prison, before that?"

"I may have had had a little killing spree. Just about one in each state. I would've stopped but they cought me before I could," I said quickly, "I had a friend help me. Well, escape with me. As far as I know, he's still in the free world," as I finished, the doors opened and revealed someone new. I don't know why, but he looked familiar, I feel kind of bad for forgetting. Oh well. I turned back to my lunch, we all did and continued to talk and eat.

"Mark?!" I looked around to see it was the new guy. I looked closer, having to take a double-take.

"Bob?!" I got up and walked over to him, it was Bob! "Hey Bob, how's it goin?" We hugged and I heard some laughter from behind. "Go sit where I was just a second ago Bob, be there in a second," he nodded and I turn around to see the ass who beat me up, then I returned the favor. Learning earlier from Wade that it was some guy named Matthias, or Matt. He was supposed to be the bad-ass of this place. "Come to get your ass kicked again?"

"Haha funny," he picked me up by my throat, "I'm actually here to kick yours." I just smiled at this. It was cute. It was getting old though. Even though this only happened once or twice, it was getting boring. I punched his arm, dropping me, then a kick to the stomach knocked him down. Yeah, bad-ass my ass.

"This is getting old Matt," he kicked my feet out from under me and I feel on my ass. I'll give him that one. He rolled on top of me and held my throat again, tighter trying to strangle me. I grab his arms and force us over so I'm on top. I punch both his arms, dig and leave my knee in his stomach, and grab his throat. He pulled his arms away and held onto my hands to get them off. "Don't. Push. Me. Again!" I growled, eyes accidently flickering, his face paling and nodding frantically. I let go and got up. "Not a word about this," I scowl, he nods again and I walk over to Jack, Fe, Bob and Wade.

Boom! Late update like usual! Yep, still suck at updating. I know where it's going, I just have to find time to type and upload it.