Chapter 9

~TS Lunch~

"After, being told, and knowing the guards watch 'schedule' and know where to go, and obviously, where not to go." Mark had explained what he was doing last night and what he was planning tonight, and how to get out.

"Mark, this is a bad idea," Bob said.

"How?"

"First, braking out again. And if you get caught again--"

"I'm not getting caught again. I'll die before they put me back here."

"Mark this is, a great idea!" Felix said, and Wade agreed. I face-palmed and sighed. Really guys?!

"This is a stupid idea," I agree with Bob.

"Fine," Mark shrugged. " I'm going through with it tonight, those who wanna come, go for it."

"I wanna go!" Wade announced. Felix nodded in agreement. "But, how are we gonna get out when the doors lock at night?"

"I'll take care of that," Mark said confidentiality. "So, Fe and Wade are going. Bob, you coming?"

"I love ya man, but I'm staying," we all gave him a shocked look, "I'm tired of running and I've had my fun. I'm done. Sorry Mark."

"It's okay dude, I get it," Mark sighed and looked to me.

"No way. I'm not getting killed or almost killed again. I actually have a chance of being on perol and getting a couple years knocked off my sentence."

"How?!" They all asked.

"I'm one of the nicer and nicest person here," I answer.

"Fine. I'll leave the door open just in case you choose to come," he then looks to Bob, "you sure you don't wanna come? I could open yours in case too?"

"I'm good. Thanks Mark." Bob smiled.

"Okay that works. I'll get you guys when I'm getting to leave," he says to Felix and Wade and they nod.

~TS Night~

I woke to the sound of a low screeching sound. I rolled over to see Mark opening the door. "Mark!" I whisper yelled to him and he turned around, "don't do this. It's a really bad idea."

"I can't stay Jack. I'm sorry," he walked up to me. "Come with me, you have until I get Fe and Wade," and then, he kissed my lips. My eyes went wide and he pulled away, "love you," he slipped out the door and ran quietly down to the other's cell. I was mentally freaking the fuck out, but I was frozen from shock. Now I really wanted to leave. The sound of low squeaking broke me out of the thoughts. I got off the bed without me actually doing it, like my mind was on autopilot, and quietly ran down to the others.

"Mark," Wade said, pointing back at me and he turned around.

"Soooo, you're coming now?" He said with a grin.

"I have to now," I laughed.

"What does that mean?" Felix's words filled with a grin.

"We gotta go. Guards be here soon," I told them, avoiding Fe's question.

"Jack's right. Lets' go," we followed Mark out the area and out the doors. We looked around the corners, seeing no one, we ran down the long halls. I saw Mark turn a corner, and knew it wasn't the right way. I ran to catch and stop him. "What?"

"This is the wrong way."

"No. It's this is the correct way," he pushed through me.

"Mark!" He turned to look at me as if he was going to kill me then and there. "I know this isn't the right way," that's when I heard someone walking down the hall, "fuck. Turn around and go down the right hall. I'll take care of this. And stay by the door." I pushed them and walked down to where the footsteps were.

"How'd you get out?!" He said, gun pointed.

"I don't know!" I threw my hands up, "I heard something and saw that the cell door was open. Mark was out and I went to look for him." He didn't look to convinced. "Look, I over heard Mark saying he was going to leave, tonight. Alive or dead. He was talking to himself and I over heard. I know what's and where he's going. You want me to help or not?" I prayed in my mind he would by it.

"You screw up, your dead. Not a second thought on that." He growled.

"Fine by me," I out my hands down, "I might need something to stop him with." He handed me the gun and I ran off to where I told them to meet me.

"Mark?!" I called through the halls. I turned a corner and saw the three waiting by the door. They all froze as they cought sight of the gun, "it's fine. Let's go," I put my hand on the door, "follow me." I pushed it open and walked out. The towers had their lights out. We ran to one of the fences. This perticiler one had a veiw where, if you jumped it, there was just a hill and a drop. The drop, I figured out a long while ago, was a ditch and it led to a forest.

"Jack let's go," Felix walked up to the fence, I pulled him back before he could touch it.

"There's a sencer you moron," I pointed down to where a box blinking red was attached. "Once we start, there's no goin back. Climb it and sprint towards the hills and hide in the drop." I put the gun in the back of my pants and looked to everyone. "Ready?" They all nod, "let's go." I jumped up and grabbed the fence. The alarm started to give a high pitch beep.