A Blow Job Is Better Than No Job

O and credit for the idea for the beginning of this Chapter goes to Hamiltrash-Ship ;)

Thomas~~

"ALEX!"

"WHAT."

"STOP PUTTING PHOTOS OF NICOLAS CAGE EVERYWHERE!"

"NO."

"FUCK YOU!"

"YOU WISH!"

"TRUE!"

"THEN GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND DO IT!"

"YOU ASKING ME TO COME AND FUCK YOU?"

"WELL YEAH!"

"K!"

Well that's a way to get laid. Honestly I had forgotten about the ordeal with Lee, that's tomorrow so I have time. I sigh as I leave my bed room to find Alex on the couch, wiggling his eyebrows as he sits in a....seductive position.... I rolls my eyes and walk over to him. I sit down on the couch and push him onto the couch, and press my lips to his.

The kiss quickly deepens and my hands find themselves under his shirt, rubbing his chest underneath his shirt. His hands pull at my hair, making me give out a muffled moan. He pulls away from the kiss, with both of us gasping for breathe. Soon I smash my lips to his again and we continue where we left off a moment ago.

~

Soon he's in just his boxers, me in just my boxers and binder(hell be removed of the demons called boobs l8r donut worry), us making out. My hands slipping into his boxers, his hands pulling at my hair. His hands slide down to my boxers, as we both pull the others boxers off. We throw the boxers to the floor, on top of the already thrown aside articles of clothing.

I pull him into my lap and press our bodies closer together. He pulls at my hair slightly, I muffle a moan as he does so, making him smirk into the kiss.

That's about the same time when the door opens, with both of us oblivious until someone talks.

"Well." I quickly pull away from the kiss, almost throwing Alex to the floor in the process.

"I see your transition is going along well...." Sabrina giggles from the doorway. Both Alex and my face go crimson red as Sabrina laughs.

"Go put some clothes on you gay fucks. Hurc told me to get you guys since we're gonna do something." she says, leaning on the door frame looking over her nails like she didn't just see Alex and I naked(minus a mofo binder) on the couch making out.

She takes a step in the dorm, and shuts the door then learns against the door and pulls out her phone and does something on it, probably texting knowing her as we both hurry and get up.

We both retreat to my room, which has pretty much become our room. We both silently get dressed until I break the silence after I pull on my cclothes and help Alex put on one of my sweatshirts.