You're how old again?

Sorry for lack of updates. I'm crying over a show I've been binge watching since a few days ago cuz I just now found out season 3 of iZombie starts Tuesday :,) God I love this show-- anywayyyyysss here is the chapter y'all have been waiting for :,) sorryyy
~Ashley-Admin

Serenetea~~

"So let me get this straight. You came all the way from fucking Indiana because Charles fucking Lee asked you to?" Thomas looks at me.

"Yeah."  I pick at my nails, no way am I telling this dude what Lee has on me. I'd DIE.

"But- since when have you two known eachother?"

"Well. I met Sabrina once while Lee was visiting her for the summer. We met, said a few things, now I'm here. Minus the fact that we met a few years ago,but no worries!" I laugh to myself.

"Yo. Can we watch the show, you two are being all stupid finding out who your internet friend is and all and I just wanna see what Ravi, Robbie, Ravi, however you pronounce his name(an actual thing me and my mom discussed while watching the sshow) is gonna do to help Liv dammit. " Sabrina hisses. Alex glaring at us as he plays the show. Seriously, these kids and their shows. I chuckle and give Thomas, Quarts, whatever his name is, a hug.

"Alright. iZombie. TV show. Ok. Watching now." I chuckle, leaning into Taylor, resting my head on her shoulder as Thomas silently pulls Alex into his lap. I glance at Sabrina.

How did she manage to get in fucking college despite the fat that shes-

A knock sounds on the door and Sabrina angrily pauses the show, and stands up walking to the door and opening it. Revealing three men. Two of which holding alcohol. AW YEAH ALCOHOL.

"Oh fuck yeah Liv and her brain eating issue can wait." Sabrina smirks.

"WE HAVE ALCOHOL!" The shortest one, the one without alcohol on his hands, yells. We all laugh as Alex hurries to turn off the TV. The three guys make their way in, laying their eyes on me as Sabrina rests her butt between me and Thomas.

"Hellooo gay squad! Meet Serenetea, aka sleepy-socks, and her friend, Taylor." she smirks, pulling me into a noogie.

"GUESS WHO'S FIRST IRL IMPRESSION ON THEIR BEST INTERNET FRIEND WAS THEN PUNCHING AN ASSHOLE NAMED FUCKING CHARLES LEE IN THE FACE AND SENDING HIM CRYING? THIS BITCH!" Thomas laughs as he points at me.

"Ok. Now, Alcohol." Sabrina smirks, not giving the guys a chance to respond.

"Sabrina. You realize you're fif-"

"ShhhhhhHHhHHHhhhhhHHHHhhhhhhhhhh that doesn't matter." she smirks, pressing a finger to my lips. I sigh.

"Alcohol. Gimme." I smile.

~

Hurcules. Lafayette. And John.(sing it to the tune of Schuyler Sisters) should a guessed. But hey. I'm drunk. Who gives a fuck.

"Guys.. Donntt telll my friendss buTttt I'm likee 15.." Sabrina hiccups, with a giggle. Everyone shares a look, drunken or not. Thomas and Lafayette, the most sober of us all go wide eyed. I smirk and giggle.

"She skipped like every grade possible, until she got kicked out and kinda bribed her way into college." I giggle. They both sigh and end up just laughing. I mean, she's 15. Nobody really knows that. But who ccares.

~l8r~

Thomas~~

Everyone is passed out drunk on the floor, or the couch, or in Sabrina's case, on the counter. I hug Alexander close to my chest as I curl into the couch. This was an..eventful Day.

~~

I swear I'll get a longer and better update out soon. Just wanted to make this to assure y'all I'm still updating this book. <3 ( ˘ ³˘)
~Ashley-Admin