• takis •

By the time we get to the party, the song that was playing was over and Logan was gasping for breath. We get out of the car and thank Trevor. As we walk in, we realize there aren't many people.

"Hey!" Letticia says excitedly, scaring us. "You guys are a bit early. That's great! You guys can be the first to eat." She giggles.

   I awkwardly grin and walk to the kitchen. I take the bowl of Takis that were at the edge of the table and walk back into the living room.

"I don't think you can eat the whole bowl of Takis." Logan says while chuckling.

"Watch me." I grin at him and take another chip, plopping it into my mouth.

   After an hour, I finished the bowl and more people started showing up. My finger tips were a cherry red. I grinned in satisfaction, licking my fingertips. Logan sat down next to me.

"Hey."

"Hey." I said back waving my hand at him so he could see my fingertips.

"Well...you proved me wrong." He started pouting.

I grinned.

"How's the party so far?" He asked me.

"Eh. Pretty good considering I just ate a whole bunch of Takis."

He laughed and we just talked in the corner for a few more hours. We told each other funny stories and sad. I could say we were getting to know more about each other. It was great. Until he arrived.