[5] I'm in love with my schools new hottie!

I'm in love with the schools new hottie!

Chapter 5

Okay people there is going to be violence in here that I don't want anyone doing to another. Coz I think I could get sued. Idk. But SERIOUSLY! DO NOT ATTEMPT AT ALL!

--------------PREVIOUSLY-------------

So I sent one back. She wouldn't be expecting a fight when I sent her this: 'Meet me afterschool by the parking lot'

'4 U, Anytime' I logged out, and got ready to knock her out 2moro. Koa wasn't gonna stop me now! But imma tell him to avoid her as much as possible tomoro.

-------------RIGHT NOW--------------

I set my alarm for five O'clock, got all my stuff ready. The next morning I brought out my gloves, got a rubber band, and my bag and headed out the door. I came out to find Koa picking me up for school. In the car ride I told him, "Koa?" "Yeah?" "Listen, don't talk to Sasha today. If she looks at you just smile. Don't do anything else." "Why do you want me to smile at her?" "Just listen, please?" i begged. He said 'okay' and we drove to school. When we first got to school, I saw Sasha flash a sluty smile at Koa. He looked uneasy and just smiled back. I swear If I didn't have a plan up my sleeve, I wouldve cracked up then and there! I mean, i can have some fun... I came up beside Koa, and intertwined my hand in his and cuddled next to him. I stole a sideways glance and saw her glaring. I want to see her start cringing already. I hugged him, and whispered in his ear, "Play along. But I know you want this as much as I do." He came back and looked me in the face with an expression like WTF are you talking about!? I just smiled, and brought my face slowly to his and I could smell his sweet breath, so inviting. I closed the gap and kissed him, his lips so sweet, like I could kiss him forever. I was lost in the kiss, until he broke us apart and I said, "What happened?" Then he said, "Didnt you hear the bell? We're gonna be late for class." What happened to me? Im so in love with him i dont even realize whats happening around me. I think im in love with him. He probably doesn't even feel the same way about me. While we were walking, I thought I heard him say, "Dont ever say that, you mean the world to me." Then i thought, wierd, now he's in my head now. I know i love him for sure now. 'Thats one more reason why i have to do this,' i told myself. When we entered the classroom, we heard people laughing and high-fiving Koa, cause I forgot everyone saw us making out. I started blushing when I remembered, and Koa kissed me on the cheek. Which made me even more red.

())>--%---

By the time Sixth period came around I started to put my waist-length, dark brown hair in a braid and tied the rubberband to the end. Then by the time the class ended, I had my gloves on and I was ready! I told Koa to come and I guided him with my hand. When we were in the parking lot I could see her. I told him to wait by the car and that I would get something. Knowing the bitch would come to him, thinking I was gone, and would try to get all up on him. I waited 'til she thought I left, and came back to the car. Then i looked and sure enough she was right by him, and he was standing there as clueless as ever, and I came up to them. She saw me and ignored me still saying, "But remember on Myspace last night? You sent me a message saying that you you wanted to meet me afterschool, right here?" "Why would he send a message to a slut?" I said, inturrupting whatever it is she was saying. She turned to me. "What did you call me!?" Sasha asked. "Jeez, are you deaf now too? First you don't know how to read now you can't hear?" I teased, waiting for a punch. It didn't come. "I said. Why would MY boyfriend want to go out with YOU?" I said slowly like she was a retard and couldn't comprehend what I was saying. She showed me the messages that I had sent to her the night before. "Oh I remember these. I remember that I sent them just see if you were the No Star bitch that was talking shit about me!" By now there was a group of people crowding around us. She looked like she wanted for punch me then and there. I didn't care, I was pumped up and ready. I said, "What? You can talk shit but you cannot fight?" She caught my jaw. I just smiled, i must've looked wierd. My friends are like the big bangahs of the school. They like fighting with anyone. Anytime. Anyplace. They told me if I ever got into one fight, I was to let them hit me... That way I would be able to press charges against her. Haha who's laughin' now bitch! I put up my stance and jabbed her right into her messed up jaw, again and again, and i held my stance up. She started attacking me and then I was on the ground. Then she was over me and she started pulling my hair! Seriously!?Everyone knows that only people who cannot fight pull hair. That's the reason I put my hair into a braid. If I had it out, she would have yanked out a chunk already. I yelled "You crazy BITCH!" I knocked her a good one and she was out cold! I never knew I had that good of an arm! But yeah she was K. O. (knocked out) I went over to check if she was breathing, and yeah she was okay, I still felt a pulse. I mean I hate her but I don't want to kill her! I knew I was going to get detention or somethin' but I was done. I don't know if Koa would forgive me for this but I thought I shouldn't take my chances and walked home. I picked up my bag and started walking away when I heard, "Danielle Smith to the front office!" coming from the speaker. I quickly changed direction, and went towards the office. There I waited a couple hours for my mom to come and be told that be told that her 'Lovely' daughter had faught with a girl.

When I was finally released from that hellhole, I came to find my older sister Brihana. "Oh Brihana! You're a lifesaver! Thank you so much!" "Woah! Calm down. I just got a call from the principal saying that you got into a fight with some girl. Lets go. And you better have a good reason for this one!?" Did I mention I LOVED my sister she's my best friend, and she always has my back. Well I told her the whole story from when I first met him... Til now. By the time I was finnished with the story, the first question she asked me was, "How good did you hit her?" "By the last blow she was unconsious." "Well then? Why don't you call him and ask if he forgives you!" I don't want to wake him he's probably sleeping by now." "Seriously?! Whatever! But tomoro you better spill!" I went to my room, showered, and fell asleep dreaming of him.

-I don't know why but this chapter

Was more fun and challenging than the others. LAST WARNING: *Dont attempt I'm serious! People at my school end up with stiches on their mouths!*

:D~*YNiBEbE*~