I'm gonna continue... :D

I'm in love with my schools new hottie

(this isn't a part of this story, but I'm gonna continue it. I just had to share the reason why I had to return to it and finish the story.)

zOMG!!

*sigh*

Okay, in this story...

I have the character Koa...

Yea... he was actually a real person.

He's one grade older than me (from when i was in 7th grade, he was in 8th) and now that I'm in High School, I see him again. Can u imagine how happy I must be?

To top it all off, I saw him a couple days ago!(August 19th 2010) in the cafeteria. I was standing in line and I kept taking sideways glances at him because --he is so HOT! And I was looking away, when I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around, only to see him staring right at me. I kept trying to keep my cool, but what mustve been only seconds, felt like hours. We were both staring into each others eyes(i know it sounds cheesy, but... It wasnt at the time) i didnt want to look stupid (cause i usually do something stupid around a cute boy) so I turned away really slowly and I suddenly felt like I was blushing. I dunno if I should have stared at him until he looked away, or if I did the right thing... I'm such an idiot... I never know just what to say OR do around cute guys...

So, because I see him again, I got my inspiration back. So after I upload this, I'm gonna get back to the story "Im in love with the schools new hottie.

God... I swear(well I don't swear) but... he is SO cute!

Okay but today,(August 22nd) I went to the beach, and I was building a sandcastle with my sister. I could see a shape coming my way with a blue boogieboard and I can't see because I wear contacts(& you don't bring contacts to a beach), so when he came closer, I squinted and looked at his face(he was looking at the waves.) I assumed it was my brother. He had the same boogieboard and all. But I realized my brother wasn't wearing a surf shirt. But I thought it was him.. At least... I couldve sworn it was-- I'm gonna use his fake name-- Koa... And I couldn't help but blush but I kept working on the sandcastle.

A while later, we were getting ready to leave and at this beach, there's this drop where the sand goes down like a hill, (I'm sorry if you don't get it, I'm trying to describe it the best way I can).

But I was at the very top of that hill thingy, and I had Got all the sand off me but I was still soaked with the salt water, and the breeze was awesome. My little sister and my older brother were in the water washing off the sand

(we were making him into a merman... Epic fail. XD but I took some wet sand, and when you throw that at someone, it feels like a slap... I had an awesome idea... I threw it at his you-know-where and he tried to resist slapping me haha but you know I had a fun time)

But I'm sorry I'm going off the subject.

I was standing there while they were washing off and I saw someone with a boogieboard coming out of the water. Out of habit, my eyes squinted to see the same figure. And I could tell, that HAD to have been him. I quickly looked away and felt the same feeling of someone staring at me. When I looked back, he wasn't looking at me and I let out a breath. I was glad. I wouldn't have been able to handle if he WAS looking back at me.

So.. I'm sorry if my story was a BORE.... But to me it was much more than that. That was like my Cinderella moment where I felt like a princess haha, I know... Not. A. Chance.

But so you guys know, I got my inspiration back and that's what's gonna be fueling this story... =]

Sry, I kinda sounded like a bitch in the last part(I deleted it) but Ill pick up from where I left off in the next one.

Any guesses on who Scarlett is?

Well, you'll meet her in one of the next chapters. :D

-D0NuT-