[ the gods ]

THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF OLYMPUS sometimes grace the Earth and meddle with the mortals

THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF OLYMPUS sometimes grace the Earth and meddle with the mortals. Some gain friends and lovers, but some just gain more enemies. Also, those deities 'hook-up' with mortals, causing the birth of many demigods.

HECATE – the goddess of magic, witchcraft, and necromancy – were one of those who had children with mortals.

DEMIGODS stay at a camp where they would be trained to slay the monsters that will hunt them for revenge against the gods. This camp found in New York is called: Camp Half-Blood. Half-blood meaning half mortal, half god. Demigods are often chosen as heroes. Heroes that would bring the gods to victory.

NATE AND KISH WILDE, twin children of Hecate, had a surprising eleventh birthday. They each received an acceptance letter to Hogwarts: School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

[ SOON ]

D I S C L A I M E R :

Any familiar terms and scenes and characters here aren't mine. They are either JK Rowling's or Rick Riordan's. I only own Nate and Kish's storylines.

W A R N I N G S :

mild sexual jokes ; cliché (but bearable) plot ; slow-burn ; cringe-worthy puns ; slight foul language ; shit ton of references ; foreshadowing !!¡!