[ ένας ]

O N E

"CHRISTIAN WILDE," McGonagall announced

A short wavy-haired girl walked to the stool and briefly glanced at her sibling. When the raggedy hat was placed on the top of her head, she heard a voice.

Ah, a demigod. I haven't sorted any demigods for decades.
You certainly have a kind heart, just like most heroes do. Hufflepuff would do you great but it won't be the best.
Ravenclaw is a much better choice since you have learned many things that a child your age should not. You are very intelligent and quick witted, Ms. Wilde.

She stayed silent as the hat tried to make it's decision.

Like all demigods, you sure are brave. I am certain that you have many battle scars to prove that even at your age.
Although I must say, you are incredibly focused and you know what you want.
I

have made my decision.

"SLYTHERIN!"

Claps sounded along the Great Hall, and the loudest was from the table adorning silver and green flags.

"NATHANIEL WILDE," McGonagall said aloud when Christian was seated on her assigned table.

A similar wavy-haired boy walked with confidence towards the stool.

Another demigod... You are just like your sister. You both want to give me a hard time placing you in your houses.
Ravenclaw would be very delighted to have someone like you in their house, such a brilliant mind – full of many different ideas. Hufflepuff would be a great choice, you are loyal to those who mean so much to you. But unlike your sister, you dont exactly know what you want. You prefer to go with what life gives you. A boy like you would do best in...

"GRYFFINDOR!"

The twins made eye contact as soon as Nathaniel sat together with the Gryffindors. They both kept in mind that no matter what happens they would always stick together.

 They both kept in mind that no matter what happens they would always stick together